FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,933 views
What times were you running?

I was running 1'55's but that's with a car that needed a oil change. Last I saw @cnd01, he was running in the low 51's.
 
Probably running a reverse white / blue scheme for the 400.
 
Saturday 10th January 2015
16044339767_bf0ff8f038_c.jpg
​
 
Last edited:
Is that anywhere in the ballpark with you?
Yeah, surprisingly. I was right in that area too (mid :51's) with the tune I ran at Red Bull, but didn't like how the car felt so I went in search of something else. The problem with the Lexus is that the spring rates are so high, you are limited to using tunes from race cars. Priano's tune for the WedSport GT300 worked out alright with a few tweaks to the gearing/LSD. Managed a few :51 flats with it. No matter where that ends up, will run with it.
 
Hmmm i'll be around 53's I guess.
 
Anyone up for a test session here in a few hours?
 
I'm in one right now. I've got my fuel strategy data, and now it's time to grab a few extra tenths here to keep up with the fast guys
 
Hopefully my fuel strategy is correct, I suck at maths. :p
 
What's maths?
 
Yeah, surprisingly. I was right in that area too (mid :51's) with the tune I ran at Red Bull, but didn't like how the car felt so I went in search of something else. The problem with the Lexus is that the spring rates are so high, you are limited to using tunes from race cars. Priano's tune for the WedSport GT300 worked out alright with a few tweaks to the gearing/LSD. Managed a few :51 flats with it. No matter where that ends up, will run with it.
I'm maybe averaging 1.52 flat, but if I nail a lap, I can get below 51.5. I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed more front grip
 
Rumours of more PEC news soon..
 
Wow.

Jumping online now if anyone else is about.

I'm same, i'll open a room in 5 if no-one else is on.
 
How does a 1:53.1 stack up?
Heh..

Happy with my times especially considering I've had a drink (oops), more time to come when I stop missing braking points.
 
Heh..

Happy with my times especially considering I've had a drink (oops), more time to come when I stop missing braking points.

Finding fronts wear more than rears?
 
Heh..

Happy with my times especially considering I've had a drink (oops), more time to come when I stop missing braking points.
Which are? So we can all see how slow we are. :p
 
Try a 50.5 from @Andil. I expected to be a little off pace but jeez! Best I've done is a 1'51.006 but I can do high 51s consistently.
 
I did a 51 pre season with a crap setup so there's more in the pocket.
 
I did a 51 pre season with a crap setup so there's more in the pocket.

Best I got on my first timed lap (which I never got to match so far) was a 51.8...

I'm still using @Mini Stiggy's tune from Rome, but just doesn't work for me on this track (whenever I go on-throttle mid-corner the car just stops turning and understeers heavily)
 
Back