FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,892 views
Not sure if banter or serious, considering Caddies have no podiums from this season. :p
I've been faster in both the Caddy and Merc than in my Mustang at every track except Indy and Rome.
 
Racing tonight?

Season finale!
I'm ready. :sly:

IMAG0020.jpg
 
Yeah, the car is fast but it's a mess. Doesn't help that I have zero tuning knowledge.
I'm in the same garage with you in this regard. :(
 
I'm afraid I cannot make it this evening gents. Have a great race and see you tomorrow for IROC.
 
Hoping for a decent result tonight after a disappointing season as I've been off the pace at probably every round so far and with a couple of connection issues and a DNF at Bathurst means I'm in a battle for 10th in the championship.

Decided to run with a painted rear wing tonight just for a change
 
A rare DC tops off a very weird R2.
 
**** these ****ing servers that's ****ing ********.

I ****ing had that in the bag ffs.
 
Don't know what the rules are but should be a red flag at the time the mass DCs happen, think 4 went at same time, so count back from 3 laps before end? Just my opinion anyway.
 
Furi, Chris, Nin and Lancer all ended up out of race unceremoniously...

However, if I'm not terribly mistaken, they all did complete 90% of the distance...
 
Just finished in 48:48.446, couldn't see anyone after @LancerEvo7 and @Ninners went as they went just after @Furinkazen went so I don't know where I finished and I dc'ed after my 15 second timer went.
 
Scruffy race for me... The start went great (10th to 4th in just 1 sector) but I messed up my braking and nearly took marthy out. I accelerated to avoid hitting and took the penalty of losing a few places as a result. Had good pace for once and was in the 38s after I cleared carb until I caught up to furi and lancer. Was waiting for Lancer to go through so I could follow him past furi but furi didn't see me and side-swiped me onto the grass and into many spins...


After my stop I catch up to furi and carb and furi side-swipes me onto the grass again (again didn't see me) but this time I luckily keep it pointing the right way and avoid getting damage. I clear Carb and Cami after furi pits for repairs before DC'ing shortly after furi did.
 
Don't know what the rules are but should be a red flag at the time the mass DCs happen, think 4 went at same time, so count back from 3 laps before end? Just my opinion anyway.

Totally agree with this as it's fair to everyone
 
I snapped a photo of the results if needed. (probably not if we red flag it)

Everyone should have built a new car like me, then you all wouldn't have blown your engines at the end of the last race. :sly:
 
Everyone should have built a new car like me, then you all wouldn't have blown your engines at the end of the last race. :sly:
Engines don't mean a thing when a hurricane blows 4 cars away :sly:


I'm in favor of the red flag idea for obvious reasons.
 
Engines don't mean a thing when a hurricane blows 4 cars away :sly:
It's Japan, must have been a tsunami. ;)

Sucks that happened though, I was on a tear at the end, probably would have ended up P2.
 
It's Japan, must have been a tsunami. ;)

Sucks that happened though, I was on a tear at the end, probably would have ended up P2.
Typhoon Furi.
 
First mass DC in a very long time tonight.
 
Back