FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
Sorry I couldn't do anything on the set up lads, kind of had a stomach infection and spent some of this week in hospital :scared:

Oh heck, hope you're better pal. No problem, Carb has done some running and this weekend is about just getting a load of points.

How so? There's hardly any range to make a difference (with the exception of the Lexus).
Doesn't that fall within the 40-50 minute length? (Plus, the less laps we end up doing at Fuji, the better. My professional opinion right there.)

Also I must admit, Furi reminds me of @DaxCobra in a way, with him releasing the number of laps this late. Although Dax sometimes never informed us about the lap count and didn't show up. :P

Doesn't that fall within the 40-50 minute length?
I was talking about the downforce.
(Plus, the less laps we end up doing at Fuji, the better. My professional opinion right there.)
I agree 👍
Also I must admit, Furi reminds me of @DaxCobra in a way, with him releasing the number of laps this late. Although Dax sometimes never informed us about the lap count and didn't show up. :P
@DaxCobra you've been mentioned.

Club Practice Lobby open(4daBanter) for those interested. :)

Slight chance I might make tonight, depending what time I get home from the hospital :)
Posting from your smartphone, I take it. :)

So what are you guys doing on lap times? I have a 40.1 so far.

So I've run as quick as a 38.7, but not happy with the car. Been testing for 2.5 hours and the only adjustments I have made are to the LSD which still refuses to cooperate. Might be making some progress though. Going to give it another hour and if nothing changes for the better, gonna call it a night.

Edit: Bought a new car to see if that helped....and it did not. Changed up the gear ratios to help with corner exit wheel spin and lost about 2-3 tenths overall, but the car is more stable so I'm calling it a wrap tonight. 4 hours of useless testing later.

Last edited:
So I've run as quick as a 38.7, but not happy with the car. Been testing for 2.5 hours and the only adjustments I have made are to the LSD which still refuses to cooperate. Might be making some progress though. Going to give it another hour and if nothing changes for the better, gonna call it a night.

Edit: Bought a new car to see if that helped....and it did not. Changed up the gear ratios to help with corner exit wheel spin and lost about 2-3 tenths overall, but the car is more stable so I'm calling it a wrap tonight. 4 hours of useless testing later.
Story of your season :P. Been hell of a good season and ahead of the Fuji final I already have season 2 plans worked out.

Back