- 44,186

- Blackburn
- Furinkazen_54
I'll be ECM as well, but as an independent. Like you do in ToCA![]()
East Coast Lamps?
I'll be ECM as well, but as an independent. Like you do in ToCA![]()
That one was bad even by your standards.East Coast Lamps?![]()
That one was bad even by your standards.
Gimme a little bit.Well need a slightly different banner for your car![]()
Gimme a little bit.
That's more than a little bit.Calendar looks to be December to February.
How do I become part of that!Double post, but that's you guys's fault for not providing quality banter.
Myself and @Yeratel84 will be teaming up under the Banter AutoSport banner.
He actually agreed to that?Double post, but that's you guys's fault for not providing quality banter.
Myself and @Yeratel84 will be teaming up under the Banter AutoSport banner.
Umm yeah.. @Yeratel84 are you feeling alright? You know it's Lancer you're teaming up with, right?He actually agreed to that?![]()
Umm yeah.. @Yeratel84 are you feeling alright? You know it's Lancer you're teaming up with, right?
Lancer still have better livery than Andrew
Says you, quoting random posts again...@Yeratel84 has done one too many night shifts at work...
Says you, quoting random posts again...
Same!Actually I'm wandering with you guys what got into him![]()
Its really nice to know that the FRL community is alive and kicking when you ask for help.
A friend in need is not necessarily a pain in the arse.
If that is sarcasm that wasn't genuinely noticed. No one has been on for all you know with a Lexus but someone in posts above said take off the aero....
It is tuesday. Other than a ToCA launch, when are we ever that busy midweeks?Yes I have noticed that post Alex and have made the adjustments but will not be able to try that until Saturday. Wanted to bump members now to provoke a response before then.
It is tuesday. Other than a ToCA launch, when are we ever that busy midweeks?
I like to join this series if there are space. I am most likely to choose the Ford supecar v8.
Okay. :/Full.
@Yeratel84 has done one too many night shifts at work...