FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
Any Erebus teams out there that wouldn't mind hiring a part-timer? I need a cool livery to run.

Last edited:
Also after a full-time race steward who can call cautions etc, and watch the whole race. Must be reliable and experienced (within FRL helps) and mic is preferred but not required. Contact me by PM.

Double post, but that's you guys's fault for not providing quality banter.

Myself and @Yeratel84 will be teaming up under the Banter AutoSport banner.

And I'm just stalking here like:
1504830_BdZ29hwIMAASXo4_jpg58e3c455dfec6aceb4d9740515fd37b0.jpg

Its really nice to know that the FRL community is alive and kicking when you ask for help.

A friend in need is not necessarily a pain in the arse.

Its really nice to know that the FRL community is alive and kicking when you ask for help.

A friend in need is not necessarily a pain in the arse.

If that is sarcasm that wasn't genuinely noticed. No one has been on for all you know with a Lexus but someone in posts above said take off the aero....

If that is sarcasm that wasn't genuinely noticed. No one has been on for all you know with a Lexus but someone in posts above said take off the aero....

Yes I have noticed that post Alex and have made the adjustments but will not be able to try that until Saturday. Wanted to bump members now to provoke a response before then.

Yes I have noticed that post Alex and have made the adjustments but will not be able to try that until Saturday. Wanted to bump members now to provoke a response before then.
It is tuesday. Other than a ToCA launch, when are we ever that busy midweeks?

Back