FRL~WSC VIII - GTP #1 Enduros! FURI & ANDIL WIN THE FINAL AT SPA!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,591 comments

Add Bathurst to the WSC VIII calendar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to take a crack at victory, so I'm able to retire this car with at least a win...

EDIT: When will GT-O Q start?

Last edited:
Literally not done a single lap till that quali, so 3 laps in the car and only 0.6 off Nin, I'll take that.
I only did 1 flying lap before I joined the lobby. Anyway happy with performance tonight. Had a good gap too and had to drive the entire first stint with rear right damage meaning the thing was sliding through Eau Rouge most of the time and was snapping a lot. Sorry to Snow for the start, I expected the cars ahead to back off more and form up but the cars behind me were spread out so I backed away from GT-P field to allow the GTO's to be closer together but then couldn't see if it was green and got on the power so late which affected you.

FL: 2:33.4

I think I'll go GTO next season, much more fun.

Was a good fight in 2nd stint @Ninners, though I think we were only playing rather than an actual battle :P eg I was going inside in places just to keep the "side by side" going as I knew you were leaving later.

Amazing 4 way nose to tail with Nin, Snow and Yera in 1st stint too - so close yet no contact, was brilliant driving 👍

And finally a GTO win! Didn't throw it away this time!

Dammit!! :grumpy: Heartbreak Hotel for me...HARD Disconnection (like complete failure of the modem) with a few to go.. :dunce: I will be having some words with AT&T Uverse. However, after 45 out 60 laps completed, I can't be too unhappy. :D Oh well, I had a blast in the Mustang, will be back next year in something different however. ;) Thanks again @Furinkazen for letting me come out and drive the one series that I enjoy a ton. As for @Ninners joining GTO... DO IT! :D You'll have a blast with it! GTO is fun man. Anyway, if I caused any issues with any of you, I appologize right here and now. See ya. :cheers:

Bit gutted to DC on the formation lap especially after getting pole by 0.008 from Ryan and would of been nice to see what I could of done regarding to winning the race.

But did watch the F1 instead

Back