Fun Pack Dlc just got released!

• Thread starter SestoScudo
  • 65 comments
Hopefully tomorrow it will be released in all countries. Not the best DLC but it should be a lot of fun, as the name of the pack suggests. :cheers:

21apz1.jpg

Jerome

Okay! GT A is NOW blessed with the '66 RTR. My favorite car in the game.Right now anyway. It was built for me. Love this thing. Sweet rhythm up to 8000+rpm and the fuel cut.

I need more. Thanks SMS.

What do you have to do if you have the season pass? I do and I see the pack in the store but at a price of 15.95NZD. I don't want to buy it twice. Will it automatically download for me?

What do you have to do if you have the season pass? I do and I see the pack in the store but at a price of 15.95NZD. I don't want to buy it twice. Will it automatically download for me?
I have the Season Pass on XBONE. All I did was select "Install". It asked about "Buy to Own". I just Launched it. Haven't paid anything.

Awesome news!

Patch 3.02 (evening 18th Dec) and now 19th Dec Fun Pack DLC! Great to be living in Australia *+11AEDST
Bring on GpB goodness.

Fun pack released in the North American Playstation store. Since i already bought the season pass, listed as free download in the store.

The '66 RTR, is the best daggone thing, ever. It drifts. it grips. Point the nose wherever. Brake deep from high speed. Trailbrake. Mash the throttle or nurse it out of turns. Rides the kerbs easy. Catches air. I can finesse the steering or get aggressive to fight with the AI. Sounds good. Looks good. Isn't the fastest, but it's fast enough.

The '66 RTR, is the best daggone thing, ever. It drifts. it grips. Point the nose wherever. Brake deep from high speed. Trailbrake. Mash the throttle or nurse it out of turns. Rides the kerbs easy. Catches air. I can finesse the steering or get aggressive to fight with the AI. Sounds good. Looks good. Isn't the fastest, but it's fast enough.
Sound is terrible. Sorry,thats not what a Ford motor sounded like back then.

The DLC said £7.99 for me but when I selected it the next screen simply said Download. If you paid for the season pass you won't get charged again. Don't worry.

You do realize it's Vaughn Gitten Jr.'s re-creation of a '66 Mustang. Hence, "'66 RTR".
Yeah I understand. I own a car from the era. Even a 5.0 motor does not sound like that. The sound is horrible. Its like they ported the sound from the stock 66.

Back