Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
Enzo_Guy
GTP EnzoGuy
So what did you end up choosing as the name for your B-Spec driver?

I cycled through the names for a few minutes and I came across J. Hendrix. Couldn't pass that one up!:sly:

So I just watched J. Hendrix race his first race. Sunday Cup, Autumn Ring Mini, 596hp supercharged Viper GTS. If it was a drifting competition he could have beaten JR Gittin!

As a side note, as I was cycling through names I cam across V. Rossi, C. Aguilera, J. Bieber, and C. Schumacher.

Hang on...you can name your B-Spec Bobs? I thought that the names were just arbitrarily given to you?

I accidentally skipped R.O.Sullivan :(
settled for K bridges but I'm gonna have to spend time getting a good one

I was in a race and saw that I was racing against K. Egger. Someone please tell me they have found this in the B-Spec names list!

More importantly, what temperment did you select as his base? I picked the base that was just a tad beyond center into the red. I wasnt about to deal with a hothead always screwing up at the worst possible time. I wonder how best to train him? Give him cars that can barely win, or give him cars that crush the field on the Nurb?

More importantly, what temperment did you select as his base? I picked the base that was just a tad beyond center into the red. I wasnt about to deal with a hothead always screwing up at the worst possible time. I wonder how best to train him? Give him cars that can barely win, or give him cars that crush the field on the Nurb?
We already have a thread on how best to whip Bob* into shape. Please keep this thread to names only, thanks.

*I suppose technically we can't use B-Spec Bob anymore, can we? :grumpy:

I think the first letter is random, I've seen the same surnames several times over with different first names... to get one you recognize is lucky.

Back