Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
I got something which really made me smile; A.Campos. As in Adrián Campos, former F1 driver and founder of Campos Meta, now Hispania.

I didn't know we could choose names but the one it gave me was W.Koch.:dopey:

How can you make another driver?

TB
You have to level up your first one (I believe to level 5) before you can add a second.

Oh, thanks! I'm only on level 3. just started B Spec. I'm noticing that it won't be that bad, because you can race him to take a break from A Spec-ing, or he can race while you watch a football game, eat a meal, etc.

I thought this was going to be very aggrivating, but not so bad. A way to get some cash, too!👍

I literally just spent half an hour looking for J.Clarkson, R.Hammond, or J.May. No luck. Saw a lot of cool names. Finally came to one I thought was cool enough, because I was tired of searching. His name is K.Ng.
Oh how I wish I had stopped on H.Fenstermeister...

A. Dumas and N. Igger were 2 that I came across.

Ended up choosing L. Cannon (Loose Cannon) but then I retired him because he couldnt take a turn without crashing. I now have S. Patel who has been winning non stop.

N. Burger. We had burgers for dinner tonight. I thought it was appropriate.

I'm using a Imprenza WRX STI '07. Almost 300HP compared to the field of 167HP. Is this bad, or good? He wins very easily. Drawbacks to that?

My driver is also J. Bond :) small world :) i have seen R Hammond in a race... he bet me too :(

Passed up C. Santana lol to get V. Montoya...a very dear friend who is the drummer at church is named Victor Montoya..I could not pass him up!

I just fired my first guy, and found e. ferarri after accidentally skipping g. best

Anyone seen a J.Clarkson? I'd be willing to spend a few hours in the name select to get it :P

Would be awesome if there was a "X.Stig" or something :P

I found R.Schumacher as my first driver. For my second driver, I was trying to see if I could find M.Schumacher to have both brothers, but found a H.Rosario and couldn't pass it up. Rosario happens to be my last name. I just pretend he's my virtual son aspiring to be a world champion, lol.

My second is P. Montoya. My first one is boring, I wasn't in the mood to cycle through.

Even though it should be J. Montoya, I'm just gonna drop the Juan and call him Pablo Montoya.

I looked for a N. Lauda but didn't find one. Anyone seen a Lauda?

I just made a new driver, "W.Freeman". William Freeman, Gordon's long-lost brother.

Dr. W Freeman has a PhD in Quantum Mechanics. On the weekends, he races cars. :)

Still going through 'em for my second driver, just passed J.Li :)

I really want a J.Hendrix but I don't think it's gonna happen :(

I think I have accidentally driven a group of people to click a button to search through driver names until they come across J. Hendrix.

The way he drives, you would think he was trying to drive with his teeth as well.

My next driver is going to be K. Egger no matter how long I have to search for it.

Back