Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,394 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who actually came up with this idea...

Someone with obviously way to much time on their hands. :lol:
 
Someone with obviously way to much time on their hands. :lol:

Or someone not good in the head :lol:!
 
Ya it probably would have been even funnier if they would have replaced all that stuff with more kid friendly words. Cocaine = popcorn, kill = push down, etc. I still think it was pretty humorous though.

Funny, yeah, but only because its not your kids up there. I'd go all Tony Montana on the teacher if that was my kid.
 
Funny, yeah, but only because its not your kids up there. I'd go all Tony Montana on the teacher if that was my kid.

Quick tip. Saying "SAY HELLO TO MY LEETLE FRIEND!" in a school is pretty much a guaranteed way to end up on at least one register or another.
 
Quick tip. Saying "SAY HELLO TO MY LEETLE FRIEND!" in a school is pretty much a guaranteed way to end up on at least one register or another.

HA! :lol:

Atleast I'll make the news paper, and maybe a few papers posted on light posts around the neighbourhood.
 
And won't be allowed within 100 yards of the school...
 
2ltj89d.jpg
 
It's funny if you've heard the song Fuel by Metallica.
 
Q was my favourite :lol:
 
That alphabet is pure win.
 
W because we have all been there at one point.
 
143723_demotivational_wank_1.jpg


And this just cracks me up everytime for no explanable reason:

derp-derp-sonic-lol-4chan-b-demotivational-poster-1229975792.jpg
 
lol bacon.
 
Funny pictures WeinerSchnitzel 👍 :lol:
 
Last edited:
 
lol @ Delirious... lol











lol.
 
lol. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back