Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,306 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
690.jpg

704.jpg

741.jpg

753.jpg

:lol:👍
 
The last few are pretty funny :lol:
 
"FACT:" & "Ignore Previous Cookie" are pretty good. :lol:
 
I saw the last one the other day on Facebook in a friend's status, but it had added to it, "I'm on a computer, riding a horse!" which made it 100 times more win in my opinion.

Plus, the muppet who did that picture doesn't know how to spell Keanu. ;)
 
48b7d1d8388e4a3f9a8506e.jpg
 
If you're going to have pizza on top of pizza, have pizza on top of pizza.

thepizzapartypizza.jpg


Amateurs.
 
Kfh36.jpg

My thoughts on the fast-food picture.

Well thank god nobody tried to rob the Banco Real. They would A) never make it there... B) never be able to get out of there even IF they did make it... and C) they could try to get away from the police even after getting there and robbing it.... but just when they get ready to go.... AW CRAP! WE ARE STUCK IN THIS?! DUDE! It's the COPS!! MAKE A... Oh Crap! :lol: ---- Randy
 
Last edited:
Park your getaway car opposite all the traffic. Cops pull up next to bank, you run through traffic and make a clean getaway while the cops try and find away around all the cars.
 
Park your getaway car opposite all the traffic. Cops pull up next to bank, you run through traffic and make a clean getaway while the cops try and find away around all the cars.

Knowing the cops in this town... they do anything and I MEAN ANYTHING to catch a thief. ---- Randy
 
Chris hansen has another show now?
 
memory is not my specialty
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should get rid of that, Public's. Got a language warning, plus it's a GIF...
 
Wow Public, I saw the D word first and then I found something multiple times worse...

:lol: at the facebook pic at the top of the page.
 
As funny as it is, the mods will have you for that.
 
Sigh, removed. It was factual, while it lasted, however.

robt1.jpg



I burnt out a fuse reading that headline.
 
Last edited:
f039fbdd-7335-4234-a4d7-59e4f8576e04.jpg


It would have been cooler if they'd actually painted Xzibit's face on the truck.
 
129201343673607100.jpg
 
That one made me laugh out loud!
 
Same!
Great find, TFugi!
 
If I "LOL" at it I post it.

Just found this one.
1290899901610997361.jpg
 
Real or not, worth a chuckle
2sb0lcm.jpg
 
Priority Fail.

54b4d93e-89e9-4f11-8837-cb276d235f86.jpg
 
If I "LOL" at it I post it.

Just found this one.
1290899901610997361.jpg



Hahaha. oh man that is one of my favorite ones I have seen in this entire thread:tup:
 
If I "LOL" at it I post it.

Just found this one.
1290899901610997361.jpg

Imagine asking for directions.

Guy 1: Alright where are you right now?
Guy 2: I'm just getting on Katies Crotch
Guy 1: Your doing it wrong!!!!!!, and take the next left
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back