Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,639 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, that last one is just creepy....
 
Looks like a schizophrenic nightmare.
 
Ok, that last one is just creepy....

minbkhtwink.gif
 
This would be creepy:

hands.jpg


Jerome
 
Are these for real...and is number 3 related to Ulrika Jonsson

She's football crazy,
She's football mad,
I can't name a footballer Ulrika hasn't had!
 
She's football crazy,
She's football mad,
I can't name a footballer Ulrika hasn't had!

Ulrika ka ka ka
 
Did you find that last one in a counselor's office? Cause that's just creepy.
 
Did you find that last one in a counselor's office? Cause that's just creepy.

You mean what Jump Ace posted? That was a photoshop that he did. Or if you mean what I posted, I found it on the internet. It would be 2x creepy if it was in an counselor's office.:scared:

EDIT: I found a blog post here about it.
 
Last edited:
From photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com


They're all Toyotas underneath, hence they can perform burnouts without needing a driver dammit. :lol:
 
They're all Toyotas underneath, hence they can perform burnouts without needing a driver dammit. :lol:


...or without their front wheels rolling. :lol:
 
That one's not, but I have seen ones that are.


I can testify to that, about 8 years ago I did road striping for a living, also did the reflectors which are actually called buttons. I have seen it happen with rainline (the lines on the highway that make the loud noise when you drive over it, its actually melted plastic) and with painted lines. The reason it happens is simple, the redneck running the sprayer just doesn't give a damn and just keeps on spraying and doesn't say a word about it:tup:
 
Not-My-Job_3.jpg


photopossum2.jpg


not+my+job+1.jpg
 
Seen that before, still made me lol.
 
I seriously spent a good portion of my day looking through all the pics in this thread and have to take my hat off for some of you folks. I loled. A LOT. Thanks. However, I never once loled at those comic strips a lot of you like to post. For future reference, please refrain from posting comic strips [pics] in this thread. Chances are, that the comic will be funny to you and ONLY you. PLEASE! I beg you, Do not post them here for the sake of your fellow GTP members and the internet. They are seriously a 'buzz kill' to this thread. Let them rot on their host page.

KTHNXBYE! :D
 
I don't really agree with you on that GTO - but they are being posted in the wrong thread. There's a comic strip thread somewhere around here...
 
I find most of them funny.
 
I find most web comics so utterly unfunny they make me weep :(

Still, each to their own.





 
Don't get the Turkish airlines photoshop...
 
The comics posted here aren't that funny because they don't break the AUP. I could link to some incredibly distasteful, offensive and ultimately funny strips but I don't feel like a Famine.
 
Don't get the Turkish airlines photoshop...
It must be one hell of a stiffy if there's nothing holding up the front end...
 
I don't get the bikini one...
 
Look at the hands.
 
TB
It must be one hell of a stiffy if there's nothing holding up the front end...

Funny, I have a tattoo that says exactly that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back