Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,237 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
5rhEe.jpg


:odd:

I'd like my cat to love water.
 
One must wonder why she had the camera in the shower in the first place.

funny-graphs40.png


5469520636_9afc25bb77_z.jpg


xlarge_steve-jobs-challenge-accepted.jpg


21651415-6e0a-41ea-9296-8ec8a5b886e4.jpg


d77b2fa1-23c5-4952-9902-cda73060dccc.jpg


e8a68cac-dd10-4152-a693-c56e98514405.jpg


draft_lens1951713module147906257photo_1297278470challenge-accepted.gif


challenge_accepted_1.jpg


memes-challenge-accepted-grocery-edition.jpg


Challenge%20Accepted.jpg


Challenge+Accepted+Unsinkable.jpg


tumblr_lcw7rjFX7h1qzlx5qo1_500.jpg
 
*Razorblade Lifetimes*

I just had the exact opposite experience with mine, the first set lasted forever and the 4th lasted maybe 3 weeks! :ouch:

From,
Chris.
 
I have a beard but I still thought it was funny as I vaguely remember a time when I once shaved.
 
What a massive compilation of "Challenge Accepted"s. :lol:
 
I just had the exact opposite experience with mine, the first set lasted forever and the 4th lasted maybe 3 weeks! :ouch:

From,
Chris.

You may already be on the same page as me, but I think that graph is showing that they use the blade for a few weeks until the strip shows it's bad, but instead of buying more blades when they're out, they just continue to use the dull blade. I'm guilty of this a lot, especially since my Mach 3 blades are like 14 bucks a pack! :yuck:
 
Eh it isn't November :p
 
Its cold somewhere. You never know.
 
Last edited:
Don't worry, the Great Kim Jong-Il is just sweeping down the curtain fireman-style to kill the internet with his enourmous feet!

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY KIM.
 
memes-goodbye-spider.jpg
 
:lol:
 
Lmao
 
:lol:
 
I just execute order "pee him down the drain"...
 
is that a Star Wars Reference?
 
is that a Star Wars Reference?

"Order 66" is the order that's been executed when the clone troopers turned against the Jedi. Palpatine radioed them and said "Captain, execute order 66!" and everything started. It was in Episode III as far as I remember.
 
I've seen the Checkmate one before, not the King one though :p

And that Dog Fleas&Ticks picture is amazing. That's a really really creative ad if you ask me.
 
I've seen the Checkmate one before, not the King one though :p

And that Dog Fleas&Ticks picture is amazing. That's a really really creative ad if you ask me.

LOL, Forget about the King one, the F1 blimp up top = Ownage!
 
Those bugs better hope she doesn't rip a nasty fart. :sick:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back