Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,275 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got your pants on the ground!
 
Because you've only put three image URLs in image tags. The others don't relate to images - you can tell because they don't end with .jpg, .gif, .png or similar.

Maybe more clearly: you linked to the pages containing the pictures, not to the pictures themselves.

Thanks :) Fixed now.
 
Thanks :) Fixed now.

Well, that was certainly worth the effort. [/sarcasm]

(Sorry.)

On another note, I recognize the "one pedal" pic as a second-gen Ford Probe. Something wrong with that, if I've been under the dash of my car often enough to recognize it by a picture of the floor. :yuck:
 
Well, that was certainly worth the effort. [/sarcasm]

(Sorry.)

On another note, I recognize the "one pedal" pic as a second-gen Ford Probe. Something wrong with that, if I've been under the dash of my car often enough to recognize it by a picture of the floor. :yuck:

That belongs in the confession booth :lol:
 
I don't want to advocate vandalism, but that "THE DOG DIES". Funniest thing I've seen this year so far! :lol:
 
GHJx8.jpg
 
Deeznuts was a fun cheat I used a lot when playing Jedi Knight on PC :(
 
:lol:
 
legend-1.jpg


Picture I made for this thread on Jeep Forum. A good chunk of the pictures start around page 8.

Basically, some guy messages a member's mother in law. He posts the picture on the forum, and hilarity ensues with plenty of photoshopping involved.
 
^ Guess you had to be there.
confused-smiley-17432.gif
 
Don't get it. Is it the name?
 
I'm pretty sure laser harpoons didn't exist in 1851.

(looks like they're republishing lots of classic books as tie-ins with video games which... are not exactly faithful to the originals)
 
StarCaptain Ahab3000 and such.
 
Foul Bachelor Frog. Here are the "safe" ones.. Most of them are NSFW.

208x228_Foul-Bachelor-Frog-IM-HUNGRY-WAIT-FOR-IT-TO-PASS.jpg


208x228_Foul-Bachelor-Frog-WATCHED-CSI-HOPE-A-BLACKLIGHT-IS-NEVER-USED-IN-MY-ROOM.jpg


208x228_Foul-Bachelor-Frog-TIVO-IS-99-FULL-OF-MOSTLY-ADULT-SWIM-SHOWS.jpg


208x228_Foul-Bachelor-Frog-DOWNLOAD-LAS-CHAPTER-OF-24-SUCH-A-PRODUCTIVE-DAY.jpg


208x228_Foul-Bachelor-Frog-GET-A-GIRLFRIEND-BECAUSE-SANDWICHES-DONT-MAKE-THEMSELVES.jpg




Philosoraptor_doesn%27t_afraid_of_anything.jpg
 
This is the funny picture thread. 💡
 
its kinda hit and miss lately
 
My wife had a school project a few months ago where she had to show kindergartners how germs are spread and how to properly wash your hands so she brought home a black light for it. I made the mistake of turning it on...

Spots on our carpet from 5 years ago where the dog threw up had been cleaned no less than 6 times were still visible. :sick:

On the plus side, I discovered that Clorox wipes do indeed clean countertops off very well.
 
I had one of those carpets, they were freaking awesome. It was probably my favorite thing to play on with my Hotwheels. :)
 
I had two different ones :D
I agree about the Hot Wheels Tsukuba! Many hours were passed playing with them on the carpet of fun!
 
I had one of those carpets, they were freaking awesome. It was probably my favorite thing to play on with my Hotwheels. :)

Agreed. I didn't have one, but my day care did when I was younger. I think they had two actually. :) I used to bring in my favorite cars with me to play on it.

EDIT: Whoa I haven't posted in forever.
 
My parents don't love me. :( But my friend's parents do love him. :D

Awesome carpet.
 
Had one. :D
 
Had one, probably still in the under-eaves cupboard!
 
Bought my son one exactly like that last year... loves it!

Me no have one when I was a tike :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back