Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,213 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
From verydemotivational.com

129077074939495289.jpg


129073552608030507.jpg


129064559132498659.jpg


political-pictures-arnold-schwarzenegger-this-navy.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Your "links" did not work.
 
This is why we have both an EDIT button and a PREVIEW POST button...
 
Erfind.jpg
 
Hmmm, that pic is a puzzling one. I'm guessing whats funny about it is he has shades on and yet he's using his hand to deflect the sunlight.
 
Hmmm, that pic is a puzzling one. I'm guessing whats funny about it is he has shades on and yet he's using his hand to deflect the sunlight.

See that baseball cap? The one he's wearing backwards to look cool? See that flap at the back, or should I say, front? Can you guess what that's for?
 
Hmmm, that pic is a puzzling one. I'm guessing whats funny about it is he has shades on and yet he's using his hand to deflect the sunlight.

Guess again!
 
Hmmm, that pic is a puzzling one. I'm guessing whats funny about it is he has shades on and yet he's using his hand to deflect the sunlight.

Look what is on his head.
 
The entire previous post, images and all, in case we missed it just a second ago

Kinda reminds me of the Arby 'n the Chief series.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you quote the whole thing?
 
Someone had way too much time on their hands :lol:
 
Last edited:
Take a look in Flickr, search for 'stormtrooper' and there's a gazillion pics like that. I have them all saved on my HDD too :D
 
Nerd.

:p
 
Reminds me of the guy that had 4 rolls of film developed at the grocery store I used to work at. The first roll was fine, the other 3 had Barbie dolls getting naked and then posing in nasty Hustler-like poses. We thought it was a little girl taking pictures of her dolls at first, then the guys hand was in one of the shots. Everything just felt and seemed so wrong after that.
 
Reminds me of the guy that had 4 rolls of film developed at the grocery store I used to work at. The first roll was fine, the other 3 had Barbie dolls getting naked and then posing in nasty Hustler-like poses. We thought it was a little girl taking pictures of her dolls at first, then the guys hand was in one of the shots. Everything just felt and seemed so wrong after that.

:sick:
 
The entire previous post, images and all, in case we missed it just a second ago

Ewww..... Yu-Gi-oh...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Again, you didn't have to quote it.

Indeed. We just saw the images, we don't need to see them again in a quote. Please stop doing that.
 
I think I found this funny cause I imagined whoever wrote it screaming it.

dogdies1.jpg


This made me lol so much
yo-wtf.png


1233700709705.jpg






macs.jpg


EDIT: Why are there only three pictures showing?
 
Last edited:
So that techno song that kid is looking for is totally Sandstorm by Darude.
 
EDIT: Why are there only three pictures showing?

Because you've only put three image URLs in image tags. The others don't relate to images - you can tell because they don't end with .jpg, .gif, .png or similar.
 
Why are there only three pictures showing?

Maybe more clearly: you linked to the pages containing the pictures, not to the pictures themselves.
 
WondolowskiTSA.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back