Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,275 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only had a little one and I was jealous of my cousin because he had a bigger one.:grumpy: I still don't know why they had 4 Hospitals on them.
 
I only had a little one and I was jealous of my cousin because he had a bigger one.:grumpy:
Now there's a sentence you don't want to take out of context!

Oops, sorry!

For the record, I was the same. Funnily enough, my cousin still gets some use of his. I stopped playing with mine years ago, though.
 
For the record, I was the same. Funnily enough, my cousin still gets some use of his. I stopped playing with mine years ago, though.

Now, what context are we talking about here? :dopey:
 
I never had one to play with, so I just played with my next door neighbour's.
 
I tried one for the first time when I was in Spain.... never before had I had the pleasure of playing with one.

Though I played with it so much I had rug burns on both knees! :(
 
Hopefully people read the prior page before reading this one.:lol:
 
This page is officially full of win :lol: Its essentially the worlds biggest Funny pic.
 
I played with mine so much that I got a hole in it and my mom had to sew it up.
 
Oh my. This page is waiting for a That's What She Said lover like me!
 
I got caught playing with mine one night by my mom who thought I was in bed sleeping.





Wait, what were we talking about again?!
 
Oh dear, lol. This page is slowly getting more win the more I read it :lol:
 
I loved to drive mine through the hole.

I had one of those carpets, they were freaking awesome. It was probably my favorite thing to play on with my Hotwheels. :)
I did the same :)

I never had one to play with, so I just played with my next door neighbour's.
:lol:

I got caught playing with mine one night by my mom who thought I was in bed sleeping.





Wait, what were we talking about again?!
:lol::lol:
 
I thought I was the only one who liked to have fun on the carpet!
 
I have fun on your mom's carpet :)
 
Mine was massive. I also accidentally burnt it, but it's hardly noticeable.
 
I played with mine so much that I broke it.*

* I never had one. Just wanted to fit in.
 
After playing with mine my hands used to smell of rubber. I also found it hard to store as it was quite thick and didn't roll up properly.
 
Isn't that a Tiger Woods quote?
I dont know, I just made it up then.


After playing with mine my hands used to smell of rubber. I also found it hard to store as it was quite thick and didn't roll up properly.
Excellent, that is good on so many levels :p.

If only we could have a thread for this type of funny, I just dont know how it would work.
 
If only we could have a thread for this type of funny, I just dont know how it would work.

This type of thing is like a pun, it really only works when it's completely random.

Side Note: What have I started.
 
Mine took most of my childhood.

On a more serious note I used to have a racetrack one, I would do races all the time.
 
This type of thing is like a pun, it really only works when it's completely random.

Side Note: What have I started.
Yeah, I know why it wouldnt work in a thread, it is damn funny when it happens though :D.
 
I never had one to ply with, though I did see a little boy's own and played with it with him.
 
I never had one to ply with, though I did see a little boy's own and played with it with him.

I never knew that about you.:nervous:
 
PJ this is not appropriate for this forum nor any other forum in the world. Except 4chan.
 
These last few posts are truly the return of the funny

I never had one to ply with, though I did see a little boy's own and played with it with him.

OMG :eek:

I never knew that about you.:nervous:

Me neither, just when you thought you knew someone.
 
He walked into that one..kinda like this

edit: removed due to language, (buttered floor video)
 
I never had one to ply with, though I did see a little boy's own and played with it with him.

2770997084_TV_CHRIS_HANSENx.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back