Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,146 views
chatroulette-trolling-you-go-percent.jpg


funny-5.jpg


funny-pictures-angry-bird.jpg


How not to play Super Scribblenauts. (Language)
 
What is the problem with these "Hipsters", anyways?
They're hipsters. They embody what is hip, trendy, urban, cool - or at least, what they believe to be trendy. Their whole image is carefully-constructed to give you the impression that they simply don't care when they actually do care. Kind of like someone who spendds half an hour trying to make their hair look like they just woke up, and they fool no-one. They eschew what is popular and embrace counter-cultural icons, and they are often completely unaware of what those icons actually mean; for example, they'll wear a Che Guevara t-shirt without actually knowing who Che Guevara was or what he represented so they actually twist the image on itself. They value their individuality, but the irony of the way they group together is lost on them. They will likely get a tattoo of an Asian character of Native American symbol and claim it means "strength" or some such, and they will think they are the only ones with such a tattoo. They are the priveliged high school kids with an Ed Hardy "Born to Lose" tattoo (or, more likely, t-shirt because their parents won't let them get a tattoo). They are teenagers who never really grew out of the whole "the world doesn't understand me, but I understand the world" phase.

Basically, they're posers. They want you to associate them with intellectual and cultural depth when they're actually horrendously shallow people. Think of them as neo-hippies who will resent any comparison to hippies, because to their minds, they're the only ones who were ever able to have an original thought.
 
^^ :lol:
 
^The face of a man who needs to keep off the spicy food!
 
The dead cockaroach message is messed up :lol:
 
it was the reward for a challegend
 
it was the reward for a challegend

Maybe it means a legendary challenge? They sure did achieve legendary results :lol:

That's quite an old joke btw, kind of weird to hear it again after so long. I do mean like a decade.
 
Maybe it means a legendary challenge? They sure did achieve legendary results :lol:

That's quite an old joke btw, kind of weird to hear it again after so long. I do mean like a decade.

I've never heard of it before, which is why I found it so funny. A decade old joke? I guess that's why I've never heard it.
 
I've never heard of it before, which is why I found it so funny. A decade old joke? I guess that's why I've never heard it.

Yeah, I'm not complaining. Just pointing out it was quite weird to hear it again after so long :p

I remember it because I used to tell it when I was in my 13's. Still funny though :lol:
 
That is the best drawn hair I've seen on one of those comics actually. It looks like she has a very steady hand...
 
She deserves a boyfriend who is a little more fit than that guy. :lol:
 
Back