Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,724 views
Friendzone Johnny was a bit of an ass.

He shouldn't have gotten her white roses, as they symbolize friendship. But I know that feel bro.

Screen-shot-2011-08-17-at-1.38.56-PM.png
 
O snap, so that's what they do with the medical equipment we make. She is riding a mobile x-ray machine. :grumpy:

:D
 
398535_324115494286158_195558667141842_1043071_729523875_n.jpg


"It's More Fun in the Philippines..." Lame tourism tagline is lame. Shoulda stuck with the old one... oh politics, you so unfunny.
 
At least it made his parents laugh! :lol:

What kind of shop is that? Box of axes...
 
You can never be to planned for a Zombie outbreak.
 
You can never be to planned for a Zombie outbreak.

Nope. But, you can be prepared. This ammo box is now available.

637147.jpg



Oh, keeping on topic...

kkktolerance.png
 
Sammie Davis jnr.

There are various Jewish tribes across Africa, especially the north.
 
Do black jewish people even exist?!!

You could have a Jewish father and black mother. Or you could be black but of a Jewish faith. :)
 
Slick Rick
Do black jewish people even exist?!!

Yes...Met plenty of them in Miami Beach.
 
:lol: ...and The Queen! I think Wikipedia might be wrong with that one...
 
You can never be too planned for a Zombie outbreak.

How right you are. My axe hasn't left my bedside since I bought it. Those undead gits are going to get it one day. I just prey for their sake I'm not drunk!
 
So... our last hope is a sober Shem?

Bugger.
 
Can see a damn sight (every pun intended) better than I can now!
 
Well played, GregTheStig!
 
That sends me to google maps not a woman in an orange sweatshirt.
 
You don't see a woman wearing an orange sweatshirt on that picture?...
 
That sends me to google maps not a woman in an orange sweatshirt.
There should be a woman on the left, you have to click that

I lolled a bit :dopey:
 
That sends me to google maps not a woman in an orange sweatshirt.

Are you sure? It should send you straight to Street View.

But anyway, it was a bit funny 👍
 
Back