Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,915 views
AwesomeWayToWinWhoWantsToBeAMillionaire-43794.jpg

I have yet to understand why subtitling a video still is considered a funny picture instead of just putting the video in the funny videos thread.
 
I find this meme really funny, and I'm not quite sure why.

winkelfgs.jpg


fgsfds.jpg


hotel_mario_fgsfds.png


fgsfdsda.jpg


cloughgs.jpg
 
Last edited:
1 - Go here: http://g.co/maps/j5zhr

2 - Click on the woman in the orange sweatshirt.

3 - LOL for a while

She's fallen, and can't get up. And then she tries to get up. But the photographers keep moving, and we'll never know the end of the story.

Actually...the story ends pretty much right there.
 
This is so me:

378780_10151150999295164_818655163_22598364_273474205_n.jpg


And there's a saying in Jewishism-- that you're jewish if your mom is jewish. But if your dad is jewish, your mom might be a whore.
 
I hope Brady crushes them by 4 TD's this weekend.
 
^Same :D Which is odd considering I usually don't give a damn about the NFL except for the Super Bowl parties.

---

"Posted this photo of me on Facebook on Monday, now my friends keep posting these on my Wall."

IW35Z.jpg
 
^^^

I'd admit, those are pretty good Photoshops.
 
1 - Go here: http://g.co/maps/j5zhr

2 - Click on the woman in the orange sweatshirt.

3 - LOL for a while

:lol: Thats funny... Also if you continue down the road a couple clicks you see three people on the right side of the road laying next to a tree looking at the fallen over woman like "WTF?!"
 
1704596_460s.jpg


damn, the percentage of pics linked from 9GAG is...

TOO DAMN HIGH!

*didn't have time to fix a pic* :lol:
 
She's fallen, and can't get up. And then she tries to get up. But the photographers keep moving, and we'll never know the end of the story.

Actually...the story ends pretty much right there.

Looks like I'm too late. They blurred her out completely. No more funny.
 
Typo fail.

I was born in 1991 and I'm not quite 25 yet!
 
tumblr_lxlboiHfH51qln5v7o1_1280.jpg
 
Last edited:
^ if any old lady could use the force and dual wield lightsabers its totally Betty white!
 
Italy_boot.png

funny-science-news-experiments-memes-not-as-long-as-the-eagle-nebula.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back