Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,775 views
Beerz
1 - Go here: http://g.co/maps/j5zhr

2 - Click on the woman in the orange sweatshirt.

3 - LOL for a while


6109056381116504.jpg
 
Who is Kim Jong-Un dressed as in that pic at the top of this page?
 
^#2 looks clean to me. I think you mean #3 ;)

tumblr_lxo8urufmN1qznf4yo1_500.jpg


A2cTY.jpg


RCkk8.jpg



As an Armenian, I approve of this message
AATh8.jpg


Free-Advice.jpg


EOJin.png


wNoVM.png
 
GregTheStig
^#2 looks clean to me. I think you mean #3 ;)

He means the very top left of #2. ;)
 
Shame.

Its name is #19. Its an android.
 
^^^

I'd admit, those are pretty good Photoshops.
They actually aren't.
I don't get it, but...

It's the google street view, and the camera happened to capture a sequence of her falling over, which you have to admit, is rare for a google-mobile.
 
Language in #2.

I feel like I just went back in time :lol:

Seriously though, I'm sure that isn't considered swearing (otherwise, I'd see alot of members getting infractions).
 
RACECAR
Seriously though, I'm sure that isn't considered swearing (otherwise, I'd see alot of members getting infractions).
There were 5 pictures, there was a **** on the top left of #2. Since that one got removed, the one that was formerly #3 is now #2.
 
What about the one with sexual content?
 
29990719168719090704016.jpg
 
There were 5 pictures, there was a **** on the top left of #2. Since that one got removed, the one that was formerly #3 is now #2.

Ah, So I actually didn't see the offending picture and thought the second thats currently there was what you were reffering to.
 
RACECAR
Ah, So I actually didn't see the offending picture and thought the second thats currently there was what you were reffering to.
Bazinga.
 
I know what I'll be having when I go to that restaurant :lol:
 
I've got to admit, I like JB's in-house rating system.
 
^ Well, this way they can lump plantains and bananas together under the long yellow thing umbrella.
 
Well, that's what he thinks.

They actually aren't.

Noticed I used "pretty good" as my diction in the sentence. If the Photoshop was delicately made, I would say "awesome" or "excellent". But really, vocabulary is not much of a concern in that case :p
 
Back