Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,976 views
^Not a repost, just funny :lol:

hcBQP.jpg


8GhDH.jpg


65OTN.jpg


3fksC.jpg


xJuMS.jpg
 
The nuclear shadow remover pic had me in stitches. :lol:
 
6688630695_706d044eaa_z.jpg



Here's my presentation I'm making for Chinese New Year. I wonder if anyone will get the joke. :sly:

6688675391_0f13048b9f_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Android 19 gave me nightmares:nervous:

I swear it is the most creepiest character I have ever seen in Dragon Ball Z. Brings many memories of that particular season, also.
 
I swear it is the most creepiest character I have ever seen in Dragon Ball Z. Brings many memories of that particular season, also.

I used to dream he'd put his hands on my head and suck the life out of me :nervous: Funny how i never thought about it in years and just now I can recall it so clearly....

Btw we should change the name to the 9GAG thread :lol: Its not a bad thins, most of the stuff there is amusing.
 
Just spotted this on the BBC Sport website. Found it sort of... unusual. Ticks the boxes, no previous experience. Sense, this doesn't make much.

jha.jpg
 
Just spotted this on the BBC Sport website. Found it sort of... unusual. Ticks the boxes, no previous experience. Sense, this doesn't make much.
He is saying that alot of people like him or a lot are in favor of him.
 
He is saying that alot of people like him.

Obviously. I used to love watching Hartson play.

I'm just saying that it's just weird that to go along with a quote saying that he'd be good for the job, the BBC editors threw in the fact that he has no previous experience, which would seem a prerequisite for the job.
 
Obviously. I used to love watching Hartson play.

I'm just saying that it's just weird that to go along with a quote saying that he'd be good for the job, the BBC editors threw in the fact that he has no previous experience, which would seem a prerequisite for the job.

Maybe they meant he has no experience as a manger. But it sounds weird in the way they put it.
 
In B4 D9'd...

tumblr_lxr652ZfGm1r8le3eo1_500.png
 
Although the two series do occasionally cross paths, I feel Wolverine would have worked far better in this image.

I can almost feel the pain of that situation by just thinking about it.

do-not-want-dog_medium.jpg



----

a4b42f3d8d739c7315df76c0d8fb32facee68b78.jpeg


scD0R.jpg



Before/After
raOsP.jpg



My biggest problem right now...
107.png


:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

3DHGp.jpg

nGsI5.jpg

peKwj.jpg


QdcEC.jpg


Agtk7.jpg
 
"Covert Farms"

The apples are spies.
/bad joke

dyNjk.jpg
 
Last edited:
I would not be sure whether to take that as a compliment or be creeped out.
 
YamaguchiMapCurrent.png


Squashed Australia? No, Yamaguchi prefecture!
 
:lol:

HvYzG.png


mUWxq.jpg


G7mEn.png


sQILh.jpg


WnP2I.jpg



---Had to add this in here :lol:

UMEB0.jpg
 
Last edited:
That's one of the most abstract warnings I've ever seen...
 
Well I suppose it's the worst possibly instrument to throw at the average person...
 
Well I suppose it's the worst possibly instrument to throw at the average person...

I'd have thought a double bass would be the worst instrument to throw at someone...
 
I dunno, I'd probably be more freaked out if they demanded I play the ReacTable.

What is this, I don't even.

 
Back