Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,861 views
What is this, I don't even.

Oh, that's easy! It's something that belongs in the Funny Vid thread, not the Funny Pic thread.
 
Oh, that's easy! It's something that belongs in the Funny Vid thread, not the Funny Pic thread.

1) It's not a funny vid.
2) It's relevant to the discussion following what was a funny pic.
3) Your contribution was stellar.
4) Thanks for bolding it, I could easily have missed that.
5) Please go be an arse elsewhere.
 
oh-snap.jpg
 
1) It's not a funny vid.
2) It's relevant to the discussion following what was a funny pic.
3) Your contribution was stellar.
4) Thanks for bolding it, I could easily have missed that.
5) Please go be an arse elsewhere.
155789_o.gif
 
:lol:
 
That didn't go as BobK planned.
 
Yes it was :lol:.
 
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

L.

I'll get my coat.
 
I dunno, I'd probably be more freaked out if they demanded I play the ReacTable.

What is this, I don't even.



I'd be excited to try that, looks like alot of fun and given how I'm more of a hands-on person, thats perfect for me.
 
^^^

@ 3rd pic | Keanu Reeves Conspiracy

What if there's a staircase


But we don't actually see it because it's from another dimension?
 
That music table is awesome. In the The Time Machine, George and Weena had to make do with using 1 at a time, and it was just talking instead of music...
time_rings.jpg

/Hipster

Wonder if that's where some of the idea came from.
 
Tom Brady told God he could get Gizzele if he won tonight's game, God said "Hellz yeah!"
 
They must be fresh in the relationship. Most women stop caring around the 3-5 year mark.
 
My wife would ask if I found her attractive and then disagree with me when I say "no" for obvious reasons. Women, what the....
 
In response to the last picture..

under-his-thumb.jpg
 
My wife would ask if I found her attractive and then disagree with me when I say "no" for obvious reasons. Women, what the....

That's why I'm always saying "Yeah, of course."...same result, less arguing. Same make-up....benefits.
 
I loved the guys like girls/girls like guys one :lol: :lol: :lol:

tumblr_lxr0essV4r1qewacoo1_500.jpg


parents2.jpg


5kvZv.jpg



The next few won't make sense if you haven't seen the internet's latest meme yet
eel1.jpg


tumblr_lxpuhz134J1qm5jbro1_500.jpg


tumblr_lxskwvRcp21qiday7o1_400.jpg


advice-animals-memes-bad-joke-eel-fronds-and-anemones.jpg


wCUku.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back