Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,973 views
 
Last edited by a moderator:
^Language... if anyone can be bothered to notice it :D
 
Would not bang?

**** that. Literally, I would definitely **** that.

Player7996
I noticed it

I've got news for you...
 
405919_467841924952_506444952_1543183_1992618848_n.jpg
 
Seems like an awful lot of effort just to get wasted. Probably easier to make the water the shots instead of the ships.
 
Can't help but notice a few things...

1. Pizza boxes have never had pizza in them.

2. Can't find a better place to play a drinking game than a girl's dorm room.

3. Green socks.
 
Judge Napolitano is hip with the kids.

A6It8I
 
^lol. We're going to have status quo presidents for many years to come :(

csRBT.jpg


KC3cI.jpg
 
I thought I was the only one wondering about that picture. Maybe because it recommends "Jupiter" as the related searches?
 
Unfunny Google page has disappeared... :confused:
 
Still not funny.










:D
 
Jupiter has no surface - or at least it doesn't have something solid you can land on without being crushed by several million atmospheres of pressure.

Lawl.

Oh, I get it now :p

Buzz_Killington.jpg
 
Back