Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,979 views
demotivational-posters-that-human.jpg


demotivational-posters-grand-theft-auto.jpg


hippie5.jpg


Then, the worst one of all...

demotivational-posters-very-demotivational.jpg
 
^Best new meme of the year so far :lol:

420freshman.jpg
 
Last edited:
Can't help but notice a few things...

1. Pizza boxes have never had pizza in them.

2. Can't find a better place to play a drinking game than a girl's dorm room.

3. Green socks.

1. The cardboard "tray" at the bottom was removed, removing the grease stains with it. They probably took the time to shake out whatever toppings had fallen off as well.

2. You obviously haven't gone drinking in a girls dorm before. Greatest place ever, especially if you're looking to get laid.

3. Green socks? Seriously? Last time I was with a girl, I didn't focus on her socks too much. Hell, I'm not even sure if she had feet...get your priorities right.

As an added note, me and a couple of friends have decided to play this with a slight variation. Can't wait.
 
nk22b
Then, the worst one of all...

Audis: Even McGuyver can't get them to work right.
 
Extreme gangsta incoming, brace yourselves.
































6Gah0.jpg
 
One of my friends would actually love that livery when they get a car :p
 
He looks drunk, that's for sure.

Shem must've done something to him.
 
Isn't that the kid that got dropped by the kid he was bullying?
 
Isn't that the kid that got dropped by the kid he was bullying?
Looks like it...Shem taught him the ways of getting hammered after the kid got dropped?
 
How can you only be as tall as a Smart car?
 
I think he's only 13 - 14, maybe younger.
Or he's a tall midget little person. :p
 
I think he's only 13 - 14, maybe younger.
Or he's a tall midget little person. :p

Or he's a distant cousin of Small Fryz.
 
Football-Player-Hello-Kitty-Car-1317412800.jpg


Antonio Garay thinks it's cool, too.
 
Last edited:
Antonio Garay thinks it's cool, too.

Fun fact: I convinced a friend who is 6'5" and at least 300 lbs. (yay America) to sit in a Smart at an auto show. He actually fit in it better than he did in the MINI, but the Smart's suspension was maxed when another... big-boned man got in the passenger seat :lol:



s7gz8.jpg


iSAFu.jpg


x1buX.png


occkT.jpg


Iyxqc.png


AJRxB.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like how the pirate ship is still floating unharmed, :lol:
 
Did anyone else sing the Safari Zone theme in their head?

And the Inappropriate DJ meme got old after the first one.
 

And my dad will turn 42 on Dec. 20 2012, and 42 is the so called "Answer to the life, the universe and everything". Your argument is valid though.
32a.jpg

tumblr_lms01knSOU1qe11kdo1_500.png

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULanders.
 
Don't Rageface The Simpsons...Trying to improve upon it that way just shows how lame and tired Rage comics are.
 
I see a man drive that car down the street and I know he's afraid of nothing.
 
Back