Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,017 views
43148820732073602974211.jpg
 
The pride of Atlanta.
 
I'm sure someone will pop round and have a gander.
 


Is it odd that I had to double take to make sure I just read that right?


I feel sorry for anyone sharing the same state with that guy.
 
I'm probably going to ruin the joke (wouldn't be the first thing I've ruined this week), but I would love to know what the world is funny about it.
 
I'm probably going to ruin the joke (wouldn't be the first thing I've ruined this week), but I would love to know what the world is funny about it.

The one about the Manual Breathing?
 
Yes. I just haven't figured out what made it funny.

It works kinda like when someone says "blink" then you suddenly start to control your blinking, like it wasn't natural. The meme does a similar effect. I guess the meme doesn't work on your autonomic nervous system.
 
MazdaPrice
This attitude is why Americans fail when it comes to transmissions!

I meant blinking and breathing.

But I'd rather have a manual! :dopey:
 
I was just the messenger. sheeesh. lol

 
Yes. I just haven't figured out what made it funny.

It's like how you Breathe without thinking about it (Auto Mode) but when someone tells you to breathe You have to focus on the breathing (Annoying Manual Mode) :D works with Blinking too (Double Wammy :sly: )

/Get it ?:nervous:
 
It works kinda like when someone says "blink" then you suddenly start to control your blinking, like it wasn't natural. The meme does a similar effect. I guess the meme doesn't work on your autonomic nervous system.

It's like how you Breathe without thinking about it (Auto Mode) but when someone tells you to breathe You have to focus on the breathing (Annoying Manual Mode) :D works with Blinking too (Double Wammy :sly: )

/Get it ?:nervous:

Ah, it all makes sense now 👍
 
I'm guessing he's seen it far too much. Kinda reminds me of my teacher from last year, he despises Comic Sans.
 
Back