Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,925 views
379493_10150484171856885_311478426884_11020090_1862090123_n.jpg


384442_10150557406706885_311478426884_11276702_472618514_n.jpg


315645_10150382372966885_311478426884_10501390_40424273_n.jpg


Side note: if you're the kind of person who goes "Did I ask you?" after you get owned, you suck.
 
Omnis
I dont get it.

I found the combo of the caption and the picture funny, but I see it's a pretty lame joke
 
I found the combo of the caption and the picture funny, but I see it's a pretty lame joke

Yeah, I think that's a miss steak.
 
It was a rare opportunity for humor, shame I ruined it.
 
^ Ageed:

211211_40796308305_946824_n.jpg


;)
 
It's ginger that makes Coke taste like it does. I have an allergic friend who can only drink Pepsi because Coke has ginger in it. :)
 
Done the first proper one myself.




 
-> ...
^ Somehow in a weird way, this is true. After a few shots I got 'instant street smarts' and the confidence that 80% I got a cute chicks number...

...so odd, there is no way I could achieve that when I'm sober (usually stuck in a corner figetting what to say). :(
 
Oh c'mon. That was posted yesterday.
 
Anyway, I was on the website for The Keg (Canadian steakhouse chain), and this was on their website.

I lol'd.

If anything, that just made me hungry.
 
The Vanishing Boy
-> ...

^ Somehow in a weird way, this is true. After a few shots I got 'instant street smarts' and the confidence that 80% I got a cute chicks number...

...so odd, there is no way I could achieve that when I'm sober (usually stuck in a corner figetting what to say). :(

That is why it's called liquid courage.


I wasn't able to read that how the poster expected. It came out the way it was written. Maybe I need beers.
 
@ Raz_10


For the first pic, there's two ways that can happen. The Warner Bros. way is that he'll slide off the spike and land in the water. The Black Comedy way is that he'll smash the tip and split in half 👍
 
Back