Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,918 views
Kinda glad Chris hasn't posted here then, you guys would hate his posts :lol:
 
88964cf07bdd165be79657ebd3c13b47.jpg
 
I never saw people make such a big deal about font
 
Awesome! Touchscreen paper!
 
:lol:
 
Ahh the joy of crappy pixelated graphics where you had to use your imagination to work out what a scene was supposed to look like...
 
431615_363796706983122_205344452828349_1354181_1150998649_n.jpg
 
^ The first one is hilarious 'cause it's true.

And the second one seems like something that somebody from around here would do. :irked:
 
397817_197588910339385_147471775351099_328300_496674617_n.jpg
 
Repost :lol: About the third time too.

:cool: Still got a laugh. :cheers:
Hadn't, perhaps surprisingly had time to browse all 384 other pages just to make sure! Kind of tricky to "search" for a picture too unless you've got exactly the same URL! :ouch:

Has this one been done too?
303892_10150847706450221_516540220_21063615_1635195356_n.jpg
 
No I don't think so.
Edit after a prompt I get it now.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I think so.

I also think that I'm pretty much the youngest age a person can be to understand that. Though I always used my finger, the pencil idea never popped up.
 
Back