SRV2LOW4ME It's a G thing Premium Messages 5,833 Right behind you Messages SRV2NV Jan 29, 2012 #7,861 A pencil and cassette would occupy me for hours even before I knew how to hit play on the stereo.
DK No-one's having an A1 day Premium Messages 14,298 Ireland Messages driftking18594 Messages CiaranGTR94 Jan 29, 2012 #7,862 Rykon Zero I always used my finger, the pencil idea never popped up. Click to expand... Same here.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jan 29, 2012 #7,864
WeShallNverStop Messages 448 Halifax Messages cybernasa Jan 29, 2012 #7,865 Smallhorses Click to expand... Should be one of these instead of the cassette tape -----------------------------------------------
Smallhorses Click to expand... Should be one of these instead of the cassette tape -----------------------------------------------
dhandeh Premium Messages 11,402 England Messages dhandes Jan 29, 2012 #7,867 Dogs do like hanging out of car windows, but that one is just mental!
Michelin Premium Messages 6,985 Messages GTP_Michelin Jan 29, 2012 #7,871 HumanDestroyah Click to expand... "... Fiesta sedan comes as sedan or hatchback..." Wait, what? And , touchscreen paper!
HumanDestroyah Click to expand... "... Fiesta sedan comes as sedan or hatchback..." Wait, what? And , touchscreen paper!
Seismica Premium Messages 4,346 Guisborough Messages GTP_Seismica Jan 29, 2012 #7,873 Hollowxeyes *Suddenly, potatoes* Click to expand... Both yours and mine are reposts but:
RACECAR Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads. Moderator Messages 37,275 Addison,Texas Messages GTP_RACECAR Jan 29, 2012 #7,876 Unless my mind is terribly off, I think I've read that book before.
Liquid Fission Mailed Premium Messages 30,995 Bratvegas Jan 29, 2012 #7,877 Linked for language. I love the Berenstein Bears And the Berenstein Bears love me
Antonisbob Messages 2,583 Kelowna, Canada Messages Antonisbob Messages No... Jan 29, 2012 #7,878 MazdaPrice Linked for language. I love the Berenstein Bears And the Berenstein Bears love me Click to expand... The first one's 2x as funny if you say it in a Tourettes guy voice.
MazdaPrice Linked for language. I love the Berenstein Bears And the Berenstein Bears love me Click to expand... The first one's 2x as funny if you say it in a Tourettes guy voice.
Recon Only The Best Premium Messages 940 Pennsylvania Messages Recon_FX Jan 29, 2012 #7,881 ^My cat usually thinks of a box as a house. Where she can sit in peace and not be disturbed (I usually can't find her).
^My cat usually thinks of a box as a house. Where she can sit in peace and not be disturbed (I usually can't find her).
turboash78 Messages 996 Regina, SK Messages Turboash Jan 29, 2012 #7,882 Just saw this on my local used website... made me lol.
GregTheStig Messages 2,436 Atlanta Messages atomicjellyfish Jan 29, 2012 #7,884 edit: MOAR lulz Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 Jan 30, 2012 #7,885 Don't talk about it. Just laugh and move along.
Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,164 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis Jan 30, 2012 #7,886 Keef Click to expand... I hated that character.
GregTheStig Messages 2,436 Atlanta Messages atomicjellyfish Jan 30, 2012 #7,888 Mr. S Click to expand... ftfy
WeShallNverStop Messages 448 Halifax Messages cybernasa Jan 30, 2012 #7,889 ^ Hahaha I laughed. LOUD.