Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,909 views
paMaj.png

She's holding on with her cheeks. :scared:
 
:sick:

And I thought my Gene Simmons impression was good.
 
It's a massage table, unless I don't see something. One of those American jokes the rest of the world doesn't get? like guys crotch grabbing each other?
 
It's a massage table, unless I don't see something. One of those American jokes the rest of the world doesn't get? like guys crotch grabbing each other?

Yyyyyeahhhhhh, I'm not getting this one either.....
 
Looks like a Jamaican dentist's office.
 
I just got the massage table one, but it took some 'research' as I had no idea to begin with :lol:
 
It's a massage table, unless I don't see something. One of those American jokes the rest of the world doesn't get? like guys crotch grabbing each other?

Yyyyyeahhhhhh, I'm not getting this one either.....

Oh how I can't wait for your reactions once you find out :rolleyes:
 
Oh how I can't wait for your reactions once you find out :rolleyes:

It's almost like a Freemason's Handshake. A secret nod to one another.
 
I know we don't need the texts underneath but I couldn't find these pictures without them...

fab12eb2-0a74-4813-bf28-ce1bbc07e5cf.jpg


5b28144f-8f78-4e17-9b29-8455366c2001.jpg


e0bca29b-1c80-441a-b49e-0ea40410714b.jpg
 
Last edited:
RTSolvalou
It's a massage table, unless I don't see something. One of those American jokes the rest of the world doesn't get? like guys crotch grabbing each other?

I've been here for 36 almost 37 yrs and don't get it.

There is some people that think the world revolves around them. These are the types that think we all should get or know their jokes.

Just explain it when asked. Really simple.


Btw I did google. Only thing I can see is the Swedish Massage Joke have relevance. Even then. Not funny.
 
I've been here for 36 almost 37 yrs and don't get it.

There is some people that think the world revolves around them. These are the types that think we all should get or know their jokes.

Just explain it when asked. Really simple.


Btw I did google. Only thing I can see is the Swedish Massage Joke have relevance. Even then. Not funny.

Porn.
 
I've been here for 36 almost 37 yrs and don't get it.

There is some people that think the world revolves around them. These are the types that think we all should get or know their jokes.

Just explain it when asked. Really simple.


Btw I did google. Only thing I can see is the Swedish Massage Joke have relevance. Even then. Not funny.

Reverend reverence?

Google Ted Haggard.
 
I commend anyone who can read a book in that position.

I have to try atleast 56 different positions before deciding on: lying on the edge of the bed, on my back, hanging the book up-side down, before promptly receiving immense back/neckpain and realising the book was meh anywho. Oh but I like reading books - honest! xD
 
426453_288709464516281_219841601403068_708508_1459429365_n.jpg
 
Strangely, I rarely have the neck problem when reading a book or using my laptop. Laying down on the other hand, always was a pain the few times I tryed it.
 
So do you sleep standing up or on all fours? ;)


 
Last edited:
Back