Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,915 views
Look, everyone knows you transport snakes in tubes not boxes. *shakes head*
Wrong. If you transported them in a tube they would roll around during transport and the snake wouldn't have enough room to move about.

[/buzzkillington]
 
Hi Buzz. :dopey: Trust me on this one, tubes are fine as snakes don't get cramp. I've seen them stuffed in tins as well. It's really quite funny when they come flying out 'n all. ;)

Chimps. How do you transport chimps?

Silicone chimps or analogue? Only joking, we always go Business.
 
demotivational-posters-changed-water-to-wine.jpg
 
MazdaPrice's entry

Oh... My... God.

He missed the "S" word in it. :D
 
It's been a long time since I last watched this show...

2f02b320-faaf-4893-9ba9-a95967bfe848.jpg
 
That Facebook tattoo break up thing.

Wow. Just, wow. That is the best thing I have seen this year so far.
 
That FB tattoo thing...

Full credit to MazdaPrice for almost making me fall off my chair.
 
WTF at the bumper car shot but it's a true story lol.
 
Haha. Good pic pm. Especially the James Allen bit...
 
the what i think i do should be just a pitcure of senna.
 
@prisonermonkeys "what my girlfriend thinks I do" LOL!!!!!!!!
 
Small_Fryz
"just waterin' my negro"

I think that may just be the funniest thing I have ever seen in this thread. The white guy's chilled-out demeanor and the pissed-off look of the black boy made it good, but the caption just had me crying laughing. Awesome.
 
awesome picture thread is over there ---------->
 
2934387_700b.jpg


So if you've never heard someone saying it, just say "Khoo-gal-shry-bear" - that's pen in German. :p
 
Funny how an innocent pen comes off as a weapon when you say it in German.

This is my kugelschreiber. It schreibes kugels.
 
The funny part is that "Kugel" can also mean "bullet" :lol:
 
Back