Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,002 views
Aber das ist ein Kuli, oder?

In Welsh we say beiro (bay-roh). How original!
 
Aber das ist ein Kuli, oder?

In Welsh we say beiro (bay-roh). How original!

In Italy we also say biro (beeroh) which is the name of the inventor of the modern pen.
 
CAM
I think that may just be the funniest thing I have ever seen in this thread. The white guy's chilled-out demeanor and the pissed-off look of the black boy made it good, but the caption just had me crying laughing. Awesome.

Exactly my thoughts :lol:
 
In Welsh we say beiro (bay-roh). How original!

And I just reminded myself why. Pen in Welsh can mean head, hill or top of something.

Mr_Joe
In Italy we also say biro (beeroh) which is the name of the inventor of the modern pen.

Our word beiro is based on Laszlo Biro's name too.
 
If Biro named the Biro after him, was there a Mr Pencil?
 
If Biro named the Biro after him, was there a Mr Pencil?

ICW.jpg


But Biro is a genericised noun. We say Biro when we mean ballpoint pen. Just like we say tannoy when we mean public address system.

[/Partridge]
 
Or Jeep, or Blu Tack, or Coke, or Post It, or..... you get the idea. ;)
 
haha, the pen picture is awesome
 
Yeah, Long Live Yoghurt, Long Life Milk!!!!
 
Yoghurt is dead! Long live yoghurt!
 

Cool!! I guess you learn something new everyday!!! LONG LIVE LEARNING!!!! Wait what did I just say!?!?!???!!??
 
@ pen comic: German is awesome, GTFO! :lol:
 
Removed


Oh 🤬 I'm sorry it slipped.
 
Last edited:
Language.
 
Whoever came up with that was onpot.

Could be a buzz Killington on this one, but I believe that might be the joke
 
Small bags hold pot.
 
Back