Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,947 views
New try:

rambo1-630a177.png
 
Last edited:
In the process of trying to learn German, I found this far too hilarious.

I also thought it was great. My German's good but I still make so many mistakes...

Reading Is Radical!
 
2934387_700b.jpg


So if you've never heard someone saying it, just say "Khoo-gal-shry-bear" - that's pen in German. :p

I didn't know pen was the same in italian as in swedish. You learn something new every day.
 
In the process of trying to learn German, I found this far too hilarious.

I was thinking the same! :lol: I took it for just over three years in school, still kinda suck at it.
 
Saw this on the newsstand earlier and couldn't help laughing out loud when I came across it.
lil-kim-time-magazine.jpg
 
:lol:

That is actually real? Seriously?
 
Pots... they should hold pots... and they do. Good grief. Cup holds hold cups... plural... pot holders hold pots... plural. Whoever came up with that was on pot.

Sorry, but...

thumbnail.aspx

'Pot' (as in hashish) is uncountable. One doesn't say "I smoked some pots." because it would sound wrong and be grammatically incorrect.
 
My God, is that Danny on the right!?
 
Sorry, but...

'Pot' (as in hashish) is uncountable. One doesn't say "I smoked some pots." because it would sound wrong and be grammatically incorrect.

I think he's talking 'bout cooking pots, as in 'pots and pans.'
 
But to mention that the author must have been on pot would indicate something different. Anyhow, less chat, more funny!

photobomb_15.jpg
 
:lol:

That is actually real? Seriously?

I didn't think so at first, I had to flip through it to make sure...

Edit: ...that it wasn't an issue of cracked or mad magazine.
 
Last edited:
Is it sad that I've been waiting for someone to make that joke? :lol:
 
431068_10150699211015572_783270571_11266284_534173766_n.jpg


On the bus with a snack and smelling like a hockey glove? Yup, she's Canadian.
 
^^ How is a jar of mayo a snack?
 
Might not be a snack, could be a stool sample...
 
RACECAR
:lol:

That is actually real? Seriously?

Yes, just saw it on Saturday...thought is was quite the juxtaposition.
 
Back