Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,197 views
👍

internet-memes-oh-you-shared-kony.png
Too true...

Anyone see the "Kony For President 2012" Facebook page?
 
ca0.jpg

1331159566672.jpg

1331158330857.jpg


I'll be glad when the "Comment KONY 2012 everywhere you possibly can" trend has gone away.
 
Driving standard? What kind of gearbox is that?
 
There are only two types of gearboxes auto and...
It's not that hard :sly:

And how do we call that kind of gearbox?
 
Some call it manual, some call it standard, some call it stick-shift, etc. In America it's sometimes referred to as "Standard" because in some cases, Automatic tranmissions are an extra option. Not so much anymore, but that's the way it used to be.
 
Resisting the urge to post more Kony pictures.
 
What the heck.

36haqy.jpg

36hsfy.jpg

36hoy7.jpg
 
427612_414028831947768_117498528267468_1914357_194277034_n.jpg
 
This is just exactly what I think when I see the Lazy College Senior.

3220058700b.jpg
 
/end meme. They've found him.
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/15899249.jpg

Awww...tree'd like a clown. :(
 
And I took 10 minutes to make it. :(
 
Who says they found him? I don't see that news anywhere.
 
No they haven't. He's trolling.
 
Back