Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,990 views
None of the above!

On the floor next to the toilet.
 
Actually, I think I did that when I had a, well, stomach illness.
 
I've had food poisoning where I needed to sit on the toilet and have my head over the bath. Had I had a simultaneous 'surge' at the wrong time I'm sure I would have spun round like a human catherine wheel! :sick:
 
Great a thread about sickness and diarrhea.
 
I've had food poisoning where I needed to sit on the toilet and have my head over the bath. Had I had a simultaneous 'surge' at the wrong time I'm sure I would have spun round like a human catherine wheel! :sick:

I had food poisoning once, too, but I couldn't both sit on the toilet and vomit into a proper receptacle at the same time. So, I did the only thing I thought reasonable at the time.

I used a funnel. :lol:
 
The way things are going the next post will be about sweetcorn :yuck:
 
You have to try this on Google Maps.
Picture7.jpg

Directions
The shire
Mordor
then click on walk option.
 
I've had food poisoning where I needed to sit on the toilet and have my head over the bath. Had I had a simultaneous 'surge' at the wrong time I'm sure I would have spun round like a human catherine wheel! :sick:

Or a solution if you feel that bad is to sleep in the bath, then whatever happens your safe.
 
Or a solution if you feel that bad is to sleep in the bath, then whatever happens your safe.

Yeah, and then replace the bathtub straight after...
 
Yeah, and then replace the bathtub straight after...

There is a shower head usually above the bath. ;)
 
Jimlaad43
You have to try this on Google Maps.

Directions
The shire
Mordor
then click on walk option.

You know, I've tried it before, but to no avail. Perhaps Google Maps wants me to die an ignorant man.

Although, thus far, the worst it's done it send me down gravel roads with a gate near the end.
 
Directions
The shire
Mordor
then click on walk option.


I remember at one point on Google Maps when you select walking directions from the States to Europe it would tell you to "swim the Atlantic Ocean."
google-maps-swim.png
 
tumblr_m0w37pKUtW1rob2u0o1_400.jpg


tumblr_m0qzhgvOsx1ro9hf0o2_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Here's how you could have been funnier:

tumblr_m0w37pKUtW1rob2u0o1_400.jpg



Wrong. Some homosexuals are lesbians.


You are aware that Homosexual means Male-same sex and Gay can mean either?
 
I know damned well what is really supposed to happen, but I was just putting it out there, that if you stepped on the tracks, you would probably be electrocuted anyway, before a train even hits you.

I was just joshin' you Pete. The picture doesn't need an explanation.
 
Here's how you could have been funnier:


And what is wrong with the you don't say guy? And anyway its not like it actually makes the joke unfunny.
 
And what is wrong with the you don't say guy? And anyway its not like it actually makes the joke unfunny.

I think the problem was the demotivational. Totally unnecessary and totally detracting from the funny.
 
Alex. Get a dictionary.

So if homosexuality is male only, does that imply that heterosexuality is also male only? God, I hope not!!!

Homosexual and heterosexual are both bisexual words.


(C'mon! It's not a pic, but it was kinda funny . . . . a little bit. Right?)
 
Alex. Get a dictionary.

So if homosexuality is male only, does that imply that heterosexuality is also male only? God, I hope not!!!

Homosexual and heterosexual are both bisexual words.


(C'mon! It's not a pic, but it was kinda funny . . . . a little bit. Right?)

Bugger. Something in my mind just made me think Homosexual was a male word. Perhaps the 'homo' and 'man' word connection.
 
I am offended :sly:
 
Depends if you're looking at Greek or Latin. Homo is a Greek prefix which means same.
Homosexual = Same (Gender) Sex, Homologation = to agree, Homogeneous = Same Kind/Type and so on.

But it's also the Latin for man, hence Homo Sapiens.
 
funny pictures!
 
Back