Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,044 views
tumblr_m0uh6o9FzI1qfi0ieo1_500.jpg

Looks like he'll be late to the Klan meeting... :p
 
Last edited:
RocZX

The battery and tire changing equipment are in the nose-mounted trunk.
 
Not showing up. That site probably doesn't like hotlinking.

Wow... from a discussion of toilet-sleeping and illnesses to "that debate"... where next? How the mighty have fallen.

Please don't take this thread where I think it's going to go next...

Stupidity.png
 
It's true though. What's... why... just wut. Seriously, where did all that come from.

Just remember, semantics are the enemy. At least in this thread.
 
The battery and tire changing equipment are in the nose-mounted trunk.

I knew someone was going to say that, if you look closely you can see a floor jack next to the car.
 
RocZX
I knew someone was going to say that, if you look closely you can see a floor jack next to the car.

That's what I get for using my phone to browse GTP. :indiff:

Although, he could be yelling at the dealer for losing his wheel lock key...been on the receiving end of that call more times than I care to remember.
 

That psychologist meme is priceless.
 
There was actually a guy on millionaire who got asked what the V in DVD stood for, and he chose digital, I'm having trouble finding a picture though.
 
V for Digital :lol:
 
at-least-your-tired.jpg
 
^ I like it, but I don't get it.
 
Well that was certainly disappointing.
 
Back