Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,505 views
video-game-memes-predator-always-win.jpg
 
I don't know where to post this, but I'll just post it here then...

383569_383157388384453_110389515661243_1190814_1988796863_n.jpg
 
^
Epic win.
 
How many memes are there in that stickerbomb? A good chunk of the rage faces, (possibly, vaguely) a pony somewhere, and some even I don't recognize. Is there a full description somewhere?
 
I see your 'Two damn pies' and raise you one Troll Cake!

funny-food-photos-troll-cake-is-trolling.jpg
 
:lol:
 
Officer: Do you know how fast you were going?
- Well, it was somewhere between Obama and the Close Enough guy.
 
Guess you don't need to see idiot lights when you have an idiot dash.
 
556509_417365921626200_205344452828349_1505139_559066860_n.jpg

Tbh I don't mind timeline so much, it's a bit silly with two columns of information but the cover photo is a good idea 👍

546205_418268408202618_205344452828349_1507803_1960044008_n.jpg
 
I was thinking more "**** YEAH!!!!"
 
The wall of text may be a jpg but it should really be in the jokes thread where people who can be bothered reading walls of text can go and do so.
 
Guess you don't need to see idiot lights when you have an idiot dash.

There is a cut out for them top left, besides the blocked Hicas light, blocked by pedobear :p

Doesn't change the fact it is a idiot dash though.
 
Last edited:
Back