Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,600 views
So this I girl I know on FB is selling a TV and she took some pictures of it. She's asking for something around $60 and I'm checking it out to see if it has diamonds embedded or something, when I saw.... this odd reflection in it. :odd:

kCz05.jpg


It's even awesomer when you realise the girl is a hardcore christian
 
And that's funny because....?


Seriously though, that is who took the picture, look closer.
 
^I don't get it.

And that's funny because....?


Seriously though, that is who took the picture, look closer.

she has her legs wide open and doesn't appear to be wearing much




am I supposed to add in a troll face to make it funny?
 
Dude, you watch too much porn. That doesn't look remotely close to that.
 
that's a pretty funny and uncalled for assumption... not cool

besides, I'm too old for porn
 
Last edited:
It does, and looks like she's tuh pregers.
 
Where is the CSI image enhancement when we need it :lol:

funny-CSI-enhance-screw-Miami.jpg


I know its a repost, but it goes with my comment so STFU.
 
that's a pretty funny and uncalled for assumption... not cool

besides, I'm too old for porn

You're never too old for porn, you just become too old for the ladies in the porn. Nothing says creepy like finding your friends Grandpa's search for "18 and horny"
 
You're never too old for porn, you just become too old for the ladies in the porn. Nothing says creepy like finding your friends Grandpa's search for "18 and horny"

Like what I found in my dads search history.

That made me go for a long walk.
 
You're never too old for porn, you just become too old for the ladies in the porn. Nothing says creepy like finding your friends Grandpa's search for "18 and horny"

Alright, I'm too old to develop much of an interest to do what people usually do with porn. Better?
 
And back to the funny, you whiny people.

funny-Porn.jpg

porn001.jpg
 
There's your mistake. Why were you looking up what your dad was looking up?!

I wasnt I was typing things in google and it had auto complete based on your previous searches on there.
 
Clearly I missed something :odd:


tumblr_lu4wnzkuog1qmtwubo1_500.jpg


tumblr_lsqum7GuQk1qmtwubo1_500.jpg
 
^ How was that funny? That movie is years old now. Nearly everybody has seen it... I don't see the point in making a funny picture out of it. :indiff:
 
^ How was that funny? That movie is years old now. Nearly everybody has seen it... I don't see the point in making a funny picture out of it. :indiff:
I have to agree. These pictures that add the script directly to them, word-for-word are stupid. The clip itself is funny enough.
 
I have to agree. These pictures that add the script directly to them, word-for-word are stupid. The clip itself is funny enough.

I've wondered that multiple times. It's 2012, believe it or not, there are these weird little things called "video clips."
 
Back to our regularscheduled program:

348fac66.jpg
7475085b.jpg
8b7305a2.jpg
3f1098b5.jpg


85db2e57.jpg
89f157e6.jpg
a0b2cb62.jpg
b04287c5.jpg
 
Wow. Back in Repost Village.
 
Back