Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,751 views
:lol:
 
I don't like timeline because I don't feel like uploading 15 years worth of my life crap for all my friends to see.
 
I'm also part of that 1%
 
How lucky of me not to worry about that, because I don't have Facebook :dopey:
 
I wasn't ever gonna get an FB but l had nothing to do one day so l thought why not.
 
TB
That's not only a Faceplant phenomenon.
Indeed, but, as an outsider, that seems to be all there is on Faceplant. At least on some other sites there's more decency than indecency.
 
Fine, go start a Social Group about how much you hate Facebook.

And then, make a publicly double-secret attempt to move your group elsewhere!
 
tumblr_m37di1ZCKu1qb5gkjo1_500.png

tumblr_m37di1ZCKu1qb5gkjo2_500.png
 
9GAG stupidity: ON!

Off
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Is that supposed to be a Metagross on the bottom?

Edit: never mind
 
Last edited:
^ Language in that one.

Yeah. The multiple references to pornography are kicking the crap out of the line in the sand, but the language confirms it.

Please don't bother to post an edited-for-language version of it.
 
I wonder what Wikipedia tastes like?
 
Just don't eat the Wikileaks, it'll give you salmonella.
 
Obama looks like Uncle Ben or the Trollolol meme in that pic. :odd:
 
Looks like steretypical overbite to me, but it's creepy either way...
 
Back