Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,600 views
images
 
^ Awesome! :lol:

I've always hated the Backstreet Boys!
 
Made my Friday afternoon :)

picture.php
 
Surely I'm not the only one who's sole purpose of signing up on Facebloat was a Jag XJ13?
 
4fa41fc19f851.png
 
That texting dad makes me wish l had a dad around. :-(

It's funny though. :-)
 
Joie de vivre!
sooo fake, at least people who make those could try to make it look legit

I thought the same thing.
 
Joie de vivre!
they mixed up the green and grey clouds ... amatuers

He probably took his friends phone while he went to the bathroom and sent.himself some messages, lol.
 
The one after 6 beers is just as terrifying. :lol:
 
Brando-K
The one after 6 beers is just as terrifying. :lol:

I've got a shirt EXACTLY like this.. Well, it actually shows a pic after each beer :lol:
 
I don't get the beer one.
 
WOAH. It took me a minute, still didn't get it. It's supposed to be a younger girl right?
 
You're kidding, right?
 
I guess I'm not seeing it right?
 

Real cute I flipped my iPad twice and it just auto rotated. LoL sick joke man.
 
Back