Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,265 views
521363_10151068214118814_53511133813_9602039_937191153_n.jpg
 
I love the Facebook one and the turtle one!
 
Those are all great as well!
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/20571203.jpg
Ohohoho, but I already have. :sly:
 
When I usually summon the Michelin man, this is not what I have in mind.
 
Can't help feeling they left out the word 'needs' somewhere...



;)
 
X-men belt as well. :odd:
 
149406_336819929717760_153184091414679_839035_1944846095_n.jpg

The jolly good way to combat evil masterminds ;)
 
Tough decision: Do they take the Aston or the Quattro? ;)
 
vodkaLAD.jpg
 
SteedPeel.jpg

That is The Avengers. A rich guy with flying armour, a careless chemist, an even more careless manager, a Norse god, a dweeb from World War 2 and a guy who's good at archery then making it all about the biggest explosion is "The Avengers USA".
 
Diana Rigg FTW!

tumblr_liezn2zzuw1qdwo7go1_500.jpg


edit: OK, not a funny pic but relevant and worth it I'd say... ;)

*It was the drink talking, honest! pic*

Priceless. :lol:
 
Last edited:
So SpecialMan is left-handed?
 
There should be a bottle of Absinthe with the caption "Never mind the taxi queue, use your wings to fly home."
 
Back