Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,480 views
Or a bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label with the caption "I need a lickle sleep... no, not in bed, in your veg patch"

[/true story]
 
Shanchen beer "£20 fine for drunk and disorderly including a bed in the nick Vs. £35 for a hotel. You do the maths..."

Unfortunately true story.
 
Tron%20Parody%20T-Shirt.jpg

funny-all-video-game-consoles.jpg

funny-old-Indian-man-smoking.jpg

funny-dogs-labs-yellow-black-chocolate.jpg

My fave:
funny-sign-crosswalk-trail.jpg
 
Last edited:
I was just going to post that meth lab picture later.

 
Not sure if funny
or awesome
internet-memes-its-been-too-long.jpg
 
Toonami makes me wish I was American. :(
 
A glass of V.A.T. for Arthur I believe. :D
 
This might be a bit hit or miss but if you have a bit of astrophysics knowledge HOPEFULLY you'll like this :dopey:


20448889.jpg


HINT: The Doppler Effect :sly:

Que the tumble weed....
 
Apologies if reposts. I'll admit I've not been through all 501 pages of the thread...

579637_335829133157071_293522497387735_886568_1154663513_n.jpg


181388_332566420150009_293522497387735_876584_568433741_n.jpg


560681_333298020076849_293522497387735_879598_1412644989_n.jpg


This might be a bit hit or miss but if you have a bit of astrophysics knowledge HOPEFULLY you'll like this :dopey:

HINT: The Doppler Effect :sly:

Que the tumble weed....

I understood it, but a blue-shifted red giant would be purple, not green...
 
I understood it, but a blue-shifted red giant would be purple, not green...

Not necessarily, anything with a wavelength shorter than red light is theoretically possible. You're right it could be purple, but green is equally valid...
Annyywwaaayyy, back to the funnies...
internet-memes-nt-sher-f-tryng-b-cl-or-illiterate.jpg

internet-memes-not-as-big-but-lasts-just-as-long.png
 
Not necessarily, anything with a wavelength shorter than red light is theoretically possible. You're right it could be purple, but green is equally valid...

As is anything in the visible spectrum really, but since the joke can be deconstructed so much it makes the "green giant" punchline a bit less... punchy :sly:
 
As is anything in the visible spectrum really, but since the joke can be deconstructed so much it makes the "green giant" punchline a bit less... punchy :sly:

Haha! I guess :lol:
Well doesn't that leave me red faced... :dopey:
 
God, I'm Old, I remember seeing the episode where she died!
546460_10150837482297424_286683382423_9932798_1055438546_n.jpg


485750_10150837670227424_286683382423_9933365_895941446_n.jpg
 
Not terribly funny but I laughed a bit. I was looking through the car ad magazine and found it.

 
A loaded and sharp Pontiac Z4. That must be such a cool car.
 
Back