Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,463 views
This is a Gymkhana Vette...



There was another add with a "Bugetti" replica.
 
Ah, the 'Gymkhana' edition. That was the one that came with monster energy stickers, which we all know add 100hp.
 
553556_3576460563757_1040395982_3247681_653151802_n.jpg
 
Not terribly funny but I laughed a bit. I was looking through the car ad magazine and found it.

[Pontiac Z4]
The person probably looked at the grille and thought "it must be a Pontiac!"
 






 
Last edited:
Bopop4
Lol at the ad above, "A mans truck".

Damn right. Ever been to an International Truck shop? The coffee's pink because any more testosterone in one place would cause blindness to Chuck Norris.

nick09

Sign me up!

*ibo* S3 Racer
Hybrid of Flavor Flav and Gandalf

Why have I NOT been to Utah yet? (books flight)
 
Last edited:
It would help if it was written in proper English.
 
The graphics do not allow proper English. :lol:
 
Mumamdad's head is made of pubes.
 
or Bob Ross?

Bob-Ross.jpg
 
bergauk
I'd rather see dolan style comics that are supposed to be horrible than rage/meme face comics that are just horrible to begin with.

It's that's the shape of things to come, they both suck.
 
pukip pls.

My God, it's infectious! Lock down the internet!

---

demotivational-posters-wilford-brimley.jpg


video-game-memes-which-one-of-them-is-cave-johnson.jpg
 
Back