Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,538 views
He looks like DLT.

VQQXCMWNRQ1022010145212.jpg

Gotta love the Hairy Cornflake! :dopey:
 
You've got have had played Portal to understand it, but basically those lasers track you and kill you.
 
AtYE-ucCQAAT6pS.jpg
 
:lol:

Excellent post! 👍
 
funny_kids_001.jpg
 
Last edited:
Tom Servo
Funny Gift what?

I was mocking what the guy above me posted, and he also posted GIF, but I guess he edited it.
So my entire post is confusing now. :grumpy:
 
Cowboys965
I was mocking what the guy above me posted, and he also posted GIF, but I guess he edited it.
So my entire post is confusing now. :grumpy:

Indeed. Sorry, but I was thinking...is not a gif many photos? :lol:
 
I don't care how many times this gets reposted, that joke never gets old for me

Same :D Wouldn't be the same without their faces afterwards though, it needs the picture to work.
 
Fan(s) image

I had fifth-row seats at a hockey game, and two people in front of me were yammering into their phones for nearly 90 (actual) minutes of the event. When they weren't on the phones, they were blah blah blah business blah numbers money money blah blah money numbers blah blah I can top this blah blah the entire freaking time. My buddies and I eventually made pointless cheering noises during the entire third period (yay...our arena is sponsored! Let's hear it for the toughest guy on the ice...The Puck!) just to distract the heck out of them.

I'm not the most rabid sports fan, and not the smartest in the bunch, some crap is so stupid that it should be quarantined before Western Civilization sinks headlong into its own ass.
 
^^ Nice...
 
You've got have had played Portal to understand it, but basically those lasers track you and kill you.

Ah ok, thanks.
I didn't even notice the portals and was wondering where the hand underneath the green guy had com from.
 
Great. A picture of a dog's dick. That's why I'm in the thread.
 
It's not a picture of a dog's dick. It's a picture of a man holding a dog, that happens to be male. :sly: No need to focus on the details.
 
Being older than 11, I didn't find the 'funny' part funny. It's a bit difficult to not focus on it when it's the punchline.
 
Being older than 11, I didn't find the 'funny' part funny. It's a bit difficult to not focus on it when it's the punchline.

Everytime you post in this thread you moan but fail to post any funny pics yourself. Read the title.
 
There's a saying if something is extremely obvious.. 'it sticks out like dogs balls...' and that there is quite literally the definition of it.. I HIGHLY doubt that 1 person here didn't look at Fido's ahemm....
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/20745677.jpg​
 
It's all just daft! :lol:
… … …

funny,keep,calm,daft,punk-823b39c4ff329e2490d10fa322e30aef_h_large.jpg


6957l.jpg


funny-picture-36862.jpg


funny-cycling-daft-punk.jpg


funny-Daft-Punk-kids.jpg


And, although not Daft…

GmSA1.jpg
 
Back