Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,577 views
I think that's the first I've ever seen the lyrics for "Technologic" actually typed out all in one place.. lol.
 
I think that's the first I've ever seen the lyrics for "Technologic" actually typed out all in one place.. lol.

How about "Around the World?"
 
487231_384143488287991_130940650274944_930770_506532280_n.jpg
 
98.png.php


Crap, they caught me!
:sick:
Just try and post an error message from Atom Smasher, and the Atom Smasher Gestapo track you down quickly! :lol:

Anyway, my Imagination Power is low right now, but I posted an A-S Error on mah Flickr…

7245702720_e9b7e6b506.jpg



 
:lol:
 
523885_377367678952980_288501767839572_1180435_1511457250_n.jpg


530789_371066256249789_288501767839572_1158138_1054259945_n.jpg


292897_369539626402452_288501767839572_1153193_18312752_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
^ Looks like SKYNET is getting it's finger out.
 
Just as long as SKYNET uses sanitiser then that's okay.
 
That Disney Avengers one is hilarious, there's even the ironic appearance of Samual L. Jackson :lol:
 
My own work:

7252509064_edece92eae.jpg


Watermelon Squad

7252509350_9e0ea20265_z.jpg


This could be a meme thing. Awarding or subtracting points for humanity based on stupid/awesome/like a boss stuff. :lol:
 
277669-china-photoshopped-image.jpg

Looks like another Chinese city has employed the photoshop wizards. This is even worse than the guys on the road last year.
 
Unfortunately I'm very well acquainted with most of those sleeping positions. My kids particularly like to sleep in "the roundhouse kick" & "H is for Hell" positions.
 
Back