Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,628 views
Probably won't look good on the app, but...

humanrace.jpg
 
I seen this over the weekend. It's a golf cart. Pulling a fairly good sized boat trailer. And they are putting a tiny peddle boat on it.

 
^ I actually heard about that on the news this morning. It was completely distributed to every student before the type-o was noticed. :lol:
 
Oh no! That's my school... The University of Texas. Hangs head in shame.
 
I dont know who that is but I still found it funny. :lol:
 
M. Ali should go into the Amazing and Cool thread. 👍
 
If this was Sean Connery would be in "the Amazing and Cool thread"

James.jpeg

and....

pauseonlinegame.jpg


pass.jpg
 
Last edited:
I seen this over the weekend. It's a golf cart. Pulling a fairly good sized boat trailer. And they are putting a tiny peddle boat on it.

I'm actually used to that sight. My hometown allows golf carts to be driven around town on designated paths. I actually drove one to high school for about three years :lol: I can't say I've ever seen one towing a peddle boat though.
 
raz_10 those last two are great!
 
Get ready :scared:…

white-trash-repairs-the-gamestation-ube.jpg


Living Life on the edge…
white-trash-repairs-this-fan-lives-life-on-the-edge.jpg


white-trash-repairs-okay-the-remotes-fixed-fantastic1.jpg


white-trash-repairs-how-to-spot-an-ikea-burglar.jpg


:crazy:

white-trash-repairs-the-pole-position.jpg


white-trash-repairs-so-is-it-a-woodfire-grill.jpg


white-trash-repairs-schrdingers-elevator.jpg


white-trash-repairs-cmon-kid-whatre-you-waiting-for.jpg


This is from a legit park…Action Park. :dopey:

300px-Action_Park_looping_water_slide.jpg


white-trash-repairs-the-schwinntendo1.jpg


Now, look very hard…

white-trash-repairs-resisting-any-this-fix-rocks-puns.jpg


Like A Baüss

white-trash-repairs-when-you-see-it1.jpg
 
I thought it was Corsham... :p
 
^ I'm liking the PS3 wiring idea here. :D
 
Back