Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,672 views
542520_236941456419864_115853131862031_410605_1723694421_n.jpg
 
This can't be safe
[/QUOTE]
Nah, you're good ;).
I just wouldn't want to be in that house when it burns down.
[quote="*ibo* S3 Racer, post: 7127616"]Ship workers[/QUOTE]
And then the lunch truck rolls up...
 
So....I bought these. When does the rave start?

472587_10150819607946857_2046219198_o.jpg
 
579762_338633696208905_158618707543739_818823_218419946_n.jpg
 
That last one is great.
 
Nobody show Syntax Error that last one :scared:

tumblr_m0sy6tP6kM1r2vza2o1_500.jpg

Ahh Jeremy Kyle
 
Last edited:
Lol no thats not what I meant.
 
POST 300! (You can see I planned this…:lol:)
Anyway, I intend to have 300 pictures in this one! :dopey:

pee-arond-daycare.jpg


dear-dont-trample-me.jpg


crude-drugs.jpg


Just kidding, only 3. :sly:
​
 
Maybe we could include an addendum to the rules to also leave out unfunny pokes at religion as not to risk incitement.
 
I happen to think pokes at religion are very funny.
 
:crazy:
Maybe we could include an addendum to the rules to also leave out unfunny pokes at religion as not to risk incitement.

I'm religious, and I thought it was funny…
In terms of funny-ness though, I've seen better. :lol:
 
Maybe we could include an addendum to the rules to also leave out unfunny pokes at religion as not to risk incitement.

No.
 
10507.jpg


:lol: :irked:
 
10/10 for effort.

0/10 for bangability.
 
Plus the completely messed up caption of horrendous English.
 
Back