Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,771 views
Quoted for truth (it's the eyes).

It's the everything. Completely plastic. It'd be like sleeping with your member in a carrier bag.
 
It's the everything. Completely plastic. It'd be like sleeping with your member in a carrier bag.

I think the titties are fake as well.
 
I see some people still can't read "No complaining"

562188_467069229985971_384381901588038_1809536_1675001167_n.jpg

Minus the Scratched furniture and litter box, thats basically my Chihuahua in a nut shell.


hipster-little-mermaid-helvetica.jpg


3obd23.jpg
 
That, tragically, is the point.

I know but I was in two minds as to whether it was actually a person.

Its quite funny really.
 
^^First time that I saw that I had a hard time breathing. :lol:
 
Looking for too many memesception.
 
Is that a real person? Looks like a doll.
Either way.

Would not bang.

She's Ukranian. I believe her name was Valeria.

Yes:


I watched one interview with her and besides her barbie-beauty obsession she seems like a really light-hearted and spiritual person-would marry. :lol:
 
So she looks better.
 
There is NO way the guys that made that video were not completely stoned in the process of making it.
 
I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
 
Re: Doll girl.

Would. Now, before she turns into Pete Burns.
 
I think it's the nose/eyes that puts me off.
 
Back