Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,771 views
Hopefully not a repost but this is good :lol:

577652_426006534085043_185110642_n.jpg
 
:lol:

What the hell are those phones made of?
 
Nokia phones are widely believed to be made out of dried up Weet-Bix (or Vita-Brits), which is the hardest material on earth to remove or damage.
 
QoQTr.png


UsZI1.jpg



Edit: This was one of my sister's favorite things to force me to watch with her as a kid (other than the usual Snow White, My Little Pony stuff, and Rugrats [I was happy to watch that one :D]) and I never really looked at it this way before... lol

UdJHd.png
 
Last edited:
:lol:

What the hell are those phones made of?

The Lumia 900 is made of polycarbonate which is the same material used on the F-16 fighter jet. The screen is made of unknown substances and materials which is all known as Gorilla Glass. These stuff are real tough!
 
LOL at the artist pics hahaha, I wanted to see the replies from the women too!!
 
^^ Rod Hull's put some weight on!

...and come back to life...
 
Hopefully not a repost but this is good :lol:

NOKIA [IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="Solid Lifters, post: 7143093"][IMG]would you like me to sketch you [IMG][/QUOTE]

:lol:




[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4j5icIHAf1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4orrukadL1r4e0feo1_500.jpg


tumblr_m4pbadrZCs1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg


tumblr_m4nqhas6pA1qewacoo1_500.jpg


tumblr_m4li2pfaA21qewacoo1_r1_500.jpg


tumblr_m4fzk6m6H51qewacoo1_500.jpg


tumblr_m4fs8ioqgH1qewacoo1_500.jpg
 
539923_448481371846569_295030400525001_1594098_467786148_n.jpg


I just cant see it. Some people have said that the Fire on the wick gives it away, but... I just don't know. I don't see it... do any of you see the photoshop in this pic?

Perfectly real to me....
 
There's writing on the picture, dude! Sheeesh! Do you notice nothing?
 
Seems legit.
 

That's the game in a nutshell.
 
Ninja Wizards. Never has such an unstoppable force been (not) observed. :D
 
Back