Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,818 views
600x-1


story: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-05-28-bbc-news-mistakes-halo-unsc-logo-for-un
 

This was me until I got married. The wife enforces sleep and it has made my life so much better. Now I giggle at the guys falling asleep in meeting instead of being one of them.
 
I try to go to sleep early. But then I just toss and turn until 1am and then fall asleep, so I just stay up till then anyway.
 
I listen to news talk unil I'm about zonked. Oddly enough, this yankee listens to 702 in Johannesburg streamed from my phone. :lol:

702.co.za

Edit:

NO ONE POSTS FUNNY (The funniest anyway) PICTURES ANYMORE!!!
🤬

230px-Kfcstalinsexiest.JPG


350px-Vague.png


And just try to load this! :lol:
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Nothing
 
Last edited:
:lol: Awesome!
 
Studies of psychology prove that nine out of ten Nazis will not notice a man in a bear suit.

-

Go Kobayashi. May the force be with you...
 
But will they notice bear in man suit?


uewb_09_img0655.jpg



And don't you mean nein out of ten?
 
5 posts ago.
 

Taking pics from the Iphone app eyy... =( that makes me sad as me and my friends are bombarded by my friends itouch every morning in spanish showing us thees pictures! man...
 
:lol:

My Chihuahua finally relized this. The Sharpie however, not so much.
 
UzHmG.jpg
 
Back