Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,907 views
Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, here is my number, call me maybe?
 
Dion, you're so down wid da kidz!
 
I feel old, without actually being old. Maybe I should stop listening to my parent era music and put on the Hit Parade.
 
Respect!
 
I feel old, without actually being old. Maybe I should stop listening to my parent era music and put on the Hit Parade.

I really wouldn't subject yourself to it! It isn't worth it!! :lol:
 
What's in the box? WHAT'S IN THE BOX...

 
APreacherWithALegitMessage-66387.jpg
 
^ Serious SLS AMG problem, not funny.
 
I had a variant of that problem at McDonald's today. I was a bit low on ketchup, and I had a few extra sachets. I had half of a serving of twisty fries left.
 

Well, I've done this, and that's not the reaction you'll get from the teacher. Usually they don't know what you're talking about. Still funny, though.
 
7KDiu.jpg


It's like Reddit in here, only like 3 days ago.
 
575249_389284127773927_532899048_n.jpg




...and some dark humour:

560475_389584247743915_130940650274944_943393_659832304_n.jpg


:D
 
Well, I've done this, and that's not the reaction you'll get from the teacher. Usually they don't know what you're talking about. Still funny, though.

I think the comic is supposed to represent that he was paying attention the whole time and answered the question correctly. I think the '42' is just a coincidence.
 
DK
I had a variant of that problem at McDonald's today. I was a bit low on ketchup, and I had a few extra sachets. I had half of a serving of twisty fries left.

wtf is a McDonald twisty fry?
 
Photo of the year... seriously haha

vleKJ.jpg



It's like Reddit in here, only like 3 days ago.

So basically it's like 9GAG? ;) I'll start browsing r/new just for you 👍


Edit: Okay, after 5 minutes, 🤬 that idea.
 
Last edited:
Back