Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,220 views
eyeglasses_store_by_unitoone-d42bzwl.jpg


Saw this today. They are selling eyeglasses xD
 
demotivational-posters-mph1.jpg
 
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/213/4/0/eyeglasses_store_by_unitoone-d42bzwl.jpg[ /IMG]

Saw this today. They are selling eyeglasses xD[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol: 👍
 
Where oh where could I have found this?:sly:
40244%20-%20apple_bloom%20applejack%20appletini%20artist%3Amoabite%20comic%20twilight_sparkle.jpg


memes-yonder-posterior.jpg

memes-halt-frozen-waters-returned.jpg

memes-best-twice-of-thrice.jpg

memes-joseph-dujackson-cant-take-the-snakes.jpg
 
Last edited:
^^ :lol:

Although I must admit I can't figure out the last one.....?
 
Hmmmm, Chris tucker? Martin lawrence? Will Smith?

Hang on....will smith? I get a feeling its from independance day but cant remember what he said and why he said it? or am I way off?

Tree'd

Thanks TB, so snakes on a plane



 
Last edited:
monday-dar-23.jpg


monday-dar-11.jpg


funny-random-photos-9.jpg
 
Last edited:
They call it the nerd brain!

detail-110726.jpg
 
To the people whose posts I deleted - grow up.
 
*Sees it before mod ninja edit*

Hey, it was funny :lol:

And come on, that's 4th grade kid stuff, not offensive at all.
 
Haha, I love being able to look at deleted posts. Not appropriate for this website though.
 
Sexism WIN :D
 
^ That's not funny! It's the way it is! :sly: :dopey:
 
Back